2

I wanna make something clear the day where Y/n trains BoBoiBoy and his friends is the day where Tanjiro will train too!
_

______________________________________

Y/n was waiting on her backyard (ok so let's say that you're backyard is perfect for sparring and stuff).

She was waiting for BoBoiBoy and his friends when she felt there presents behind her she turned around seeing them.

"Hello I may not have introduced myself yesterday my apologies I'm
Y/n, Y/n L/n also known as the Ice Hashira or Weather Hashira" Y/n said with a smile.

"I'm Yaya nice to meet you Y/n!" The one wearing a hijab said "I'm Ying hope we can be friends!" The one wearing glasses said "I'm Gopal" The one wearing a headband said "I'm Fang" The one wearing shades said "And I'm BoBoiBoy!" The one wearing a dino cap said.

"Nice to meet you all" Y/n said clapping her hands

(Like this)

"What did Oyokata-sama said?" Y/n said looking at them "Well he did say that we can become demon slayers?" Yaya said.

"Hm...Well then let's start training shall we?" Y/n said smiling at them.

"YEAH!!!" They all said in unison.
_______________________________________
The first training was at the mountain the one with traps Y/n was waiting for them.

"Y/n!!!" A robotic voice yelled happily "Oh you're awake" Y/n said smiling "Eh?? You're smiling!?!" The robot yelled confused.

"We're b-back..." The voice of the shadow manipulator said while panting.

"Welcome back you guys had completed your first training I'm impressed" Y/n said standing up while the kakushi's opened the slide door.

"EH?!!! Y/N YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THE ONES YOU'RE TRAINING ARE TAPOPS KADETS?!" The power sphere yelled.

"Hm...What did Muichi-san said earlier...." Y/n said not caring about her power sphere.

"Eh? Y/n has a power sphere?" Yaya said while sitting down.

"Yep!!! I am Kathlyn bot!!! I give the power of needle and doll manipulation!!!" Kathyn bot said proudly.

"Why didn't Y/n told us she was like us?" BoBoiBoy said a hint of dissapoinment in his voice.

"Maybe she didn't know she was like us and she was scared that maybe we could think of her as a demon?" Yaya said smiling.

"AH!!! I HAVE TO GO EAT DINNER WITH THE OTHER HASHIRAS!!!" Y/n yelled as she ran to her room they looked at her with a 'what just happened?' look.
_______________________________________
When Y/n walked out she was wearing her uniform"Ara gomen~ But I wouldn't be eating with you guys" Y/n said scratching her cheek.

And then the door slammed open revealing Muichiro.

"MUICHI-SAN!!!" Y/n yelled running and hugging him.

"N/n..." Muichiro said hugging her back "Lets go!!!" Y/n yelled happily grabbing Muichiro's hand and running out.

But little did she know a certain elemental manipulator was glaring at the mist hashira and was noticed by his fellow friends...
_______________________________________

~When Y/n left BoBoiBoy's friends was teasing him that he should tell
Y/n that he likes her

~Muichiro saw BoBoiBoy was glaring at him but didn't care

~Y/n met Kathlyn bot when she was on a mission

~Y/n's training will go harder in the future