12

Y/n arrived on time she looked at the boy on the ground and there was a kakushi waking him up.

Y/n went up to her fellow hashira friends Shinobu noticed Y/n and was the first one to greet her.

"Ara Hello Y/n-Chan" Y/n only nodded in response "What did this boy do?" Y/n asked pointing at the boy.

"He broke the demon slayer rule(?) He was protecting a demon so now he's getting trialed" Shinobu said still having her smile Y/n nodded and looked at the boy.

"Before we start the trial why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" Before the Insect hashira could finish her word she was cut off by the flame hashira.

"THERE'S NO NEED FOR TRIAL!" He exclaimed "Eh?" The insect hashira said as she looked at the flame hashira.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to beheaded him along with the demon!"  The flame hashira exclaimed having his famous smile.

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him with style I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see.I'm taking max flamboyance" The sound hashira said looking down at the boy.

'Eh? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!' The love hashira thought looking at the boy.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight of this boy is the poor soul...I pity him for having been born at all." The stone hashira said while tears fall from his eyes.

'What was that shape of that cloud again? What was it called again?' The mist hashira thought not caring about the boy.

"I wonder what would Oyokata-sama would say about this...." The ice/weather hashira said.

Y/n wasn't listening until...