18

The atmosphere was awkward Boboiboy and Y/n didn't speak to each as for Tanjiro and Rengoku they become close already.

Y/n wasn't paying attention to anything they were talking about.

Y/n couldn't bear talking to Boboiboy after what happened.

"This demon is good at hiding it's presence." Y/n said all of the slayers looked at her confused "what?" Zenitsu asked "You're kidding right?" Zenitsu asked "You're right L/n, the demon is good at hiding it's presence." Rengoku said as Zenitsu was complaining that they should get off this train.

A man who was looking pale came and asked "Your tickets please..." He said Y/n was getting suspicious of the man.

Y/n gave her ticket as the man stabled it. She looked at the man suspiciously.

As the man left Y/n stayed quiet until she stood up and said.

"I will just go to the restroom." Y/n excused herself as she was walking though the restroom she was getting dizzy she was infront of the restroom door.

Until darkness took over and she passed out/fell asleep.
_________________________________________
Y/n was suddenly in another place she grabbed her katana until she heard "AH! N/N!!! PLEASE GO TELL YOUR BROTHER THAT IT'S TIME TO EAT DINNER!!!"
Y/n turned around quickly to see her mother alive..

Y/n's eyes widened as tears fell down and her little brother Rui... Was a human... Y/n suddenly hugged her little brother and started crying.

 Y/n suddenly hugged her little brother and started crying

"Nii-san?... Are you ok?" Rui asked her sister when her mother saw Y/n crying she rushed towards her and started checking if she was all ok.

Y/n reassured her mother that she was all ok they all went inside their house.
_________________________________________
Y/n was cleaning the floor until she heard a voice... A voice so familiar...

"Wake up.... Don't fall for this... You still need to save everyone... You still need to fix everything with him.."   The voice said as Y/n dropped her broom and shaked her head.

"C'mon snap out of it!!! Tanjiro and the others need you!!! Snap out of it!!!" The voice yelled angerly.

"Nii-san wer-" Before Rui could finish his sentence he saw her sister on the ground a hand on her head.

Y/n's parents looked shocked they were about to reach for her until.

She was suddenly rapped around by webs Y/n.

Y/n's eyes widened as her clothes turned to her demon slayer clothes she looked at her parents and then muttered "Gomen...".

Y/n then ran outside as tears fell down from her cheeks 'Why?! Why do demons have to exist!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL FAMILY!!!' Y/n thought angerly as more tears went down from her face.

Y/n stopped running when she was far away from their house "Cut it... Go..." The voice said as her hand suddenly grabbed her katana and putted it on her neck.

Y/n didn't hesitated she cutted her neck...