10

After that incident they all decided to make Y/n remember them at all cost even she forgot Kathlyn bot they taught her how to use her powers.

Boboiboy and Y/n even grew close this makes Yaya and Ying fan girl and even tease Y/n about but Y/n is too oblivious so she doesn't get them.
_______________________________________Boboiboy and his friends got there swords Ying has yellow Gopal has green Fang has purple Yaya has pink and Boboiboy has black (Yes black).

They're mission was at village northwest....

As they were walking walking away Y/n was looking at them well just Boboiboy (Me:OI!!! THAT AIN'T IN THE SCRIPT!!!)

Y/n putted her hand on her chest located on her heart 

'Oh what are you doing to me Boboiboy....'
_______________________________________
Y/n is now at a restaurant with her fellow hashira friends.

Y/n stopped eating and looked at the love hashira "Ne, Kanjori-san can I ask you a question?" She asked the love hashira perked up because Y/n doesn't actually talk while eating.

"S-suree!!" She exclaimed Y/n took a deep breath and then looked at the love hashira with a nervous face.

"Kanjori-san... I-I-Is it normal when you're near a person and you start feeling nervous all the time?" Y/n asked this question made the other hashiras stop eating and look at the ice/weather hashira.

"E-eh? I can't be sure if you're feeling the feelings that I am thinking so... Can you tell me more signs that you feel when you're around this 'person' please" The love hashira said.

Y/n nodded she took a deep breath "My legs feels weak when I'm with them... When we talk I would get nervous without any reasons... I would fe something funny in my stomach and I must admit it actually felt....nice... They would make smile without any reason and I keep thinking about them... I would sometimes feel my face getting hot..." Y/n finished they looked at her shocked there was an awkward silent but was broke by the love hashira.

"YOU'RE INLOVE L/N-SAN!!!" She said with stars on her head "MY WIVES WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM" The sound hashira hoped in the conversation while the wind hashira said "If he ever break your heart tell me and I'll shred him to pieces" He said coldly.

"Hm...did you know Y/n that B-" But before she could finish the serpent pillar shuts her up by putting his hand on her mouth.

"Let her find out by herself Kocho" He said and then he looked at Y/n and smiled through his mask he sees the ice/weather hashira a sibling.

"I-is this a good thing?" Y/n said looking down an awkward silent came but soon broke into a laughter.

"OF COURSE NOT!!! IT'S A GOOD THING L/N YOU FINALLY OPENED YOUR HEART!" The flame hashira exclaimed.

Y/n then placed her hand on her heart 'So I have fallen for Boboiboy huh...Oh Boboiboy you should get arrested for stealing my heart' she thought
_______________________________________~I made this at my laptop lol