17

As the love hashira was explaining everything in detail. While the wind hashira had alot of veins popping from his forehead.

"And that's all that what L/n-san said, I don't know what actually what happened..." The love hashira said as she looked at the ice/weather hashira with a sad and concerned face.

"I'm going to kill him...!" The wind hashira said in anger as gritted his teeth, he tried to stand up but he stopped when the ice/weather hashira said "No don't... It's my fault... I should've have done that... If only I wasn't acting such a fool this would've had happened..." Y/n said as she looked down the insect pillar started pat the h/c-ette as comforting her.

While the mist hashira just rubbed her back while the others stood there silent...

"How dare he do that! You tried helping them and this what they repay you?! So unflamboyant!" The sound hashira said "I'm going to reap him apart!" The wind hashira said.

"Guys stop, you aren't helping at all." The insect pillar said as she looked at her fellow hashira friends (except Giyu he doesn't have any friends).

_________________________________________
But that was last week Y/n suddenly got paired up with the flame hashira on a mission with Tanjiro and his friends including Boboiboy and his gang...

Y/n was super nervous but the flame hashira just reassured the h/c-ette that if something happens he will protect her.

As they were waiting Y/n was eating her bento that the flame hashira bought.

While Y/n was eating her food peacefully and the flame hashira well... Let's say he's loud-

Y/n was eating not minding her surroundings and not knowing that a certain dino capped boy was watching her.

That was until Y/n noticed Tanjiro and the others "Um, excuse me." Tanjiro said as Zenitsu was hiding behind Tanjiro.

"Umai." Rengoku said as he's still looking straight "R-Rengoku-san?" Tanjiro said as he was sweating alot.

"UMAI!!!" Rengoku said as he turned around and smiled at them "Uh, yes, that... That much we get." Tanjiro said in disbelief Y/n chuckled at him which he noticed as his eyes widened and smiled.

" Tanjiro said in disbelief Y/n chuckled at him which he noticed as his eyes widened and smiled

"Ah! Y/n-san! It's nice to see you again!" Tanjiro said as he smiled brightly at the h/c-ette.

While Zenitsu stood there frozen for awhile as he suddenly hugged Y/n's waist while whining "AHHH!!! PLEASE MARRY ME!!! Y/N-SAN!!!!" He said Y/n was used to this she just chuckled again while Boboiboy was glaring at Zenitsu which his friends noticed.

Y/n then cupped Zenitsu's cheeks and smiled at him saying "Ne, Agatsuma-kun, didn't you said you liked Nezuko-chan? You're like cheating on her right now." Y/n smiled as she let go of Zenitsu's cheeks she then clapped her hands and said "If you continue this behavior no lady would marry you!" Y/n smiled at him.

" Y/n smiled as she let go of Zenitsu's cheeks she then clapped her hands and said "If you continue this behavior no lady would marry you!" Y/n smiled at him

Zenitsu was about to say something but he was suddenly got pulled by the back of his haori by Tanjiro as he bowed and muttered an apology.

Y/n was sitting on the other side of the sit while Rengoku was on the opposite side.

"I remember you. We met at the master's manor." The flame hashira said as he smiled at them.

"Yes, I'm Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro said as he smiled, and then looked at his friends "This two are my demon slayer friends." He said as he looked at them.

"Agatsuma Zenitsu., and Hashibira Inosuke." He said.

"I see, and may I know who might the others?" Rengoku said as he looked at Boboiboy and his gang.

"I'm Yaya." Yaya said as bowed "I'm Ying, nice to meet you Rengoku-san!" Ying said as she bowed "I'm Gopal!" Gopal said as he putted his hands on his hips "Fang." Fang said plainly as he bowed "Oh and I'm Boboiboy." BoBoiBoy said.

Rengoku then looked at Boboiboy his smile turned into a frown "Uh... Rengoku-san is everything ok?" Tanjiro asked when Y/n noticed this she clapped her hands together catching everyone's attention.

 Rengoku-san is everything ok?" Tanjiro asked when Y/n noticed this she clapped her hands together catching everyone's attention

"Please everyone, how about you guys find a seat you guys must've been tired." Y/n said giving them her famous smile.

"Ah! That's right!" Rengoku said as his smiled again as he patted a seat next to him

"Ah! That's right!" Rengoku said as his smiled again as he patted a seat next to him.While the others found their own seats except one Boboiboy.

Y/n looked at him she patted a seat beside her giving him a smile but little did he know that the smile that the h/c-ette is going to flip upside down later...