Author's Note/Hi

Hello! It me!

I just want to start off by thanking everyone that has read this story. I know not everyone stuck around to see the end as it's been a minute between the last two parts and everything else.

The reason for that was I just didn't have the drive or  want to write anything. I had college things that came first and didn't want to put out chapters that I wasn't proud of. Y'all didn't need to suffer for that. This story didn't need to suffer.

What prompted me back was I got inspired again. Even though it took a few months, I wrote out these two chapters and I was happy with them. My mental health has also been in the shitter lately and I just needed a way to escape because the other things I've been doing haven't been helping. My characters gave me that. I want to continue writing more stories since it seems to be helping and I just miss the feeling of being lost in the little world i create with every story.

Enough about me. I have a question for ya.

Do we want to see a sequel to Won't Let Go?

Before you say anything, I am gonna put some disclaimers here. Updates will not be fast and furious (nor will they be years apart again). There would also be no update schedule because I have to adult. Lucky for you - I have a solid idea of the layout and loose loose loose plan of what I wanna do for a sequel *if* y'all want it.

Again, thank you for reading and sticking with me. I can't wait to see ya again soon in a story somewhere!

All the love, Bri