Seventeen

There was only about a month left of his pregnancy, but Harry was more than anxious to give birth. He could see the finish line and just waiting to get there was what was getting him hot and bothered. As much as he was happy carrying a child, he couldn't wait to have his body back to normal. He knew that it wouldn't be what it once was, but at least he wouldn't have to hide his stomach underneath oversized sweaters and t-shirts. That was another thing that he was looking forward to getting back to - being able to have his style back.

In the meantime, Louis had planned for them to have a date night. Ever since Harry had given into his raging hormones and they had sex, the two of them had been significantly closer and it was like they were going through their honeymoon phase again.

"Are you almost ready, love?" Louis asked, straightening out his suit jacket in the mirror.

"Um, kind of? I'm not sure if this is too revealing. I wish you'd tell me where we were going," Harry said, nervous with the flowy and loose shirt that he had picked out. He really only picked it because he'd been getting really hot lately and it was the only fabric that seemed to not bother him too much.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then, would it?" Louis teased. "I'm sure you look wonderful. Where we're going, your looks and clothing doesn't matter. It's a judgment free zone."

"Louis, I'm not going to a gay club with drag queens. I'm carrying a child, for God's sake," Harry declared.

"Darling, I'm not going to take you to a bar. Jesus, do I look like that big of an idiot?" Louis continued. "Just trust me, H. You'll absolutely adore where we're going."

Harry sighed and decided to stay with what he chose. Louis wasn't going to tell him that he looked horrible - he was too sweet for that and didn't want Harry to be self-conscious. He stepped out of their walk-in closet, Louis turning towards him, his mouth falling the slightest bit open.

"I told you that you look stunning," Louis flattered, flashing him a smile.

"Are you sure that it's not too revealing? I mean, I'm going to put my coat on over it. I can only hide it so much, I guess," Harry continued.

"You're not going to need a coat, babe. It's nice out today," Louis told him.

"Louis, it's the middle of winter and it was just snowing this morning," Harry deadpanned.

"And it's warmed up since," Louis defended.

Harry rolled his eyes, grabbing the coat from the hook on the back of the door nonetheless. He didn't want to suffer with the cold temperatures. If that's what Louis wanted, then that's what Louis got.

"Are you ready to go?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Harry agreed.

Louis grabbed Harry's hand and the two of them walked out of the bedroom. They exited into the garage, but Louis didn't have either of the keys for the cars, which puzzled Harry. At least, until he was led to the door that led them down to the basement.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Going on date night," Louis responded simply.

They walked the stairs, still holding hands. Harry should've picked up on Louis' hints that their date night was going to take place at home. Even if he hadn't hinted, Harry should've known that's what Louis would've done because he knew that Harry wasn't particular on going out in public while pregnant.

When they got to the door that would lead them into the basement, Liam was stood in a suit, looking like a butler. Harry couldn't help but stifle a laugh at how serious and into the role the man looked.