Six

Harry was changing into a very oversized and loose fitting sweater for the interview that they had to do. He was going to wear one of Liam's sweaters because they were baggy and hid his bump really well, but management had immediately kiboshed it because it made him look like a slob and it would spark romance rumors. Harry was originally upset because he didn't think that he had anything in his mobile wardrobe that would fit him and not show anything, but then he found the sweater and figured that would be that until the next one.

"That's an improvement," Gary had scoffed, scanning Harry's body over. Harry felt his heart rate pick up, fearing that he would notice the bump if he looked hard enough. "Why are you going away from your usual look?"

"Just feeling a little under the weather, s'all," Harry shrugged.

"Have you gained weight?" Gary asked.

Harry's eyes widened. "N-no? Maybe a little. I've been eating an awful lot and haven't been all that active."

"You've been acting like my nephew. He has diabetes, you know," Gary prompted. "Maybe you should get checked."

"I don't think it's that. In fact, I know that it isn't," Harry smiled tightly.

"Don't be so sure," Gary muttered. "We can't have you turning into a diabetic. That would ruin everything."

Harry just rolled his eyes as Gary walked away. He was such an asshole. It made Harry gag at just how shallow and cold that man was. He discriminated against the LGBT+ community and now he was discriminating against diabetes. It was people like him that deserved to burn in the depths of Hell.

Louis walked into the room and Harry immediately turned to go somewhere else. He had avoided speaking to him since he had blurted out his pregnancy the day before because he didn't want to deal with the argument and questions that were floating around the boy's mind. As much as he felt bad, he didn't because he had to do what he had to do in his time of desperation and exposure.

"Harry, can I speak to you?" Louis' voice rang. Harry continued walking, pretending that he didn't hear him calling behind him. "Harry Edward Styles, I know that you can fucking hear me. Turn your arse around right now."

The sound of utter anger in his voice was enough to make Harry halt. He never liked when Louis was angry. It was scary. It wasn't that he hit or anything, but he was just one of those people that you didn't want to see get angry. Harry turned around and looked at his ex-boyfriend square in the eye.

"What?" Harry asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"So, you're going to completely disregard what happened yesterday?" Louis prompted.

"You asked a question and I answered. What more do you want me to do about it?" Harry shrugged.

"I want some fucking answers, you prick," Louis snapped through gritted teeth.

Harry opened his mouth, but a member of the crew waved for them to go with her. Taking it as his cue, Harry pushed past Louis and hurried after her, thankful that he didn't have to explain himself at that moment. It was a hard enough time trying to hide it from management without saying anything. He wasn't going to openly talk about it and risk Gary or someone walking by and knowing his dirty little secret.

----

"What's with the recent style change, Harry? Not like you to wear baggy sweaters without any tattoos showing," the interviewer chuckled.

Harry smiled, holding his hands tighter, hoping that the stance that he was sitting in didn't reveal any signs of a bump. "We all need a change every once in a while. My surname is Styles after all. I'm obligated to change it up."