Two

Harry took a swig from his water bottle before they continued rehearsing the setlist for that night's show. He was actually looking forward to the show because he and Louis were actually going to interact in front of their fans instead of ignoring each other and hating each other. After they had gotten back on the same page the night prior, the two were nearly inseparable. It was getting to the point that even Niall was getting annoyed of it and he was their biggest supporter. They tried to be respectful of the other boys, but it was hard because they just couldn't get enough of each other's lips.

"I think we've pretty much got it for tonight, don't we?" Liam asked, looking around at the rest of the group.

"I think so. We've only done this about five billion times," Louis cocked off.

"Can we take a selfie so the fans know that we're hard at work and not running around like heathens?" Niall asked, looking up from his phone.

"Is that what they're thinking of us?" Harry asked, a bemused smile gracing his lips.

"They're of the thinking that you're running around, skipping rehearsals, because you're going solo. Louis is supposedly running around with that blonde chick and drinking his life away. But they have zero thoughts about Liam and I, so at least the Niam ship is still sailing," Niall relayed, peeking down at what Harry assumed was Twitter to get his information. "Basically, they think that the band is breaking up because we're fighting."

"Well, I suppose we can appease their minds," Louis shrugged.

Niall got his phone in position and Liam tackled him in a hug, figuring that enforcing Niam would be a sure fire way of letting the fans know that there weren't any fights or arguments that were breaking out and that the band wasn't breaking up. Harry couldn't help but feel envy that he and Louis could cuddle as well, but he knew that their arses would be on the line even more so than they would be after that night's show. So, instead, Harry just stood behind his three band mates and threw up his awkward peace sign.

After the selfie was taken, Louis turned around and loosely grabbed Harry's hand

After the selfie was taken, Louis turned around and loosely grabbed Harry's hand. Harry was pretty sure that he had a pout on his face, so he closed the distance between them and gave Louis a quick peck on the lips. Louis smiled and squeezed his hand.

"What did I do to deserve such an adorable boyfriend?" Louis asked, grabbing Harry's other hand and pressing his lips against Harry's.

"For God's sake. I wish management would let you two come out, but it would turn our shows into a fucking live porno," Niall snorted.

"You're just jealous Liam won't cuddle you," Harry shot with a smirk, watching as Niall's face turned red as a traffic light.

"Am not! 'M not gay, Harold," Niall pouted, trying very hardly to play off the fact that he was straight. Even Liam was chuckling at his attempts.

"Keep tellin' yourself that, mate," Louis joked, grabbing Harry's hand and began to lead him away from the two. "Mind if we take a tour? You know, just to find out where the dressing room and such is at."