Three

July 14th, 2015

Seattle, Washington

Harry felt his heart break in two when his eyes read his phone screen. He couldn't believe what he was reading. Tears rolled down his face and small sobs escaped his lips. Everything was making sense - why Louis had been acting extra loving towards him, why he kept muttering things like "whatever happens, I love you," why he was so distant from him. His heart felt like it was being ripped from his chest.

There was a knock on the hotel room door. The last thing that Harry wanted to do was talk to anyone, especially if it were Louis. He wanted to be alone so he could cry and be broken by his lonesome. However, the knocking persisted, indicating that it was either Liam or Niall. Being that they were probably aware of what was going on, neither of them were going to give up trying to get his attention. Harry took a deep breath and attempted to get himself together so he didn't look like he had been crying, though it was most likely very obvious that he had been. Harry got up and quietly went over to the door, wiping his wet eyes gently with the back of his hand once more.

As soon as he opened the door, Harry was enveloped in one of Niall's comforting bear hugs. As soon as Niall gave him a reassuring squeeze, that was when Harry completely lost it and began to bawl again. He was thankful that he had Niall hugging him because his knees were giving out as he wretched with sobs.

"It's going to be okay, H," Niall whispered in his ear. "Liam and I are here for you."

The words didn't mean anything to Harry because it wasn't going to be okay. But he appreciated that two of his best mates were going to be there to hold him while he was sad. That was what meant the most to him. They didn't fully understand what Harry was feeling, but they were going to be there to help him through it as best they could.

Niall broke apart the hug and grabbed Harry's hand, leading him to the couch in the corner of the room. The two sat down in silence, the only noise that was filling the room was the nonstop sniffles coming from Harry. Niall looked at him, his deep blue eyes filled with so much sympathy.

"I'm so sorry, Harry," he apologized, his voice coming out as a whisper.

Harry couldn't do anything but cry in response. "Why didn't he tell me instead of just pretending like it didn't happen?"

"Probably scared of how'd you react. Doesn't give him the right to keep it from you though," Niall shrugged. "I honestly didn't think that he would ever cheat on you. He was so in love with you."

Tears rolled faster down Harry's cheeks. "I'm supposed to be her. I'm supposed to be the one he's having a baby with, not some woman that he barely knows."

Niall was silent for a few minutes. "You can still have that, Harry. You can still adopt a baby or have Gemma carry it when you're ready to start your own family. This baby isn't part of your family."

Harry glared at Niall. "This baby is Louis'.This baby is part of him."

"I know, but you can still have the family you want," Niall continued.

"It's not the same. He's going to experience these firsts with this ugly woman instead of me. It's not going to be at all what I wanted. What we had wanted," Harry sobbed. "I don't even want him anymore."

Niall was quiet. Harry knew that the guy was lost for words because he didn't want to see Louis and Harry break up. But Harry couldn't be with Louis anymore. Not after he betrayed his trust like that.

"Don't do anything rash, Haz. Talk to him before you make any decisions...hear what he has to say," Niall pleaded with him.

Harry didn't respond. He knew that Niall was only trying to help and be a good friend, but he just didn't want to talk to anyone. Everyone thought that he and Louis needed to be together. For Harry to talk to anyone about the situation and get their unbiased opinion, that would never happen. They were all too obsessed with keeping them in a relationship that they wouldn't hear what was actually going on.