ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

5 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

It's been a very long time since that day happened and now Hinata Shoyo can clearly say he's never moved on from loving them with all his heart. I mean how can he when whenever he look at his children that resemble them one way or another.

Looking at their faces right now he can say that each one of them have similar facial expression and faces of their father's.

Like how Kotaro got Ushijima's hair but he looks like Aone and acts like Kita. The way Taka bounce around like Bokuto but looks like Kageyama. Or the way the twins, Takuma and Kazuma, who looks like Tsukishima and acts like how Atsumu and Osamu do in their teens. And lastly the way Kirin got Yamaguchi's dark green hair and acts sweetly like Suga and polite like Akaashi. 

There are also many traits that they got from their other father,  but it's to much to name.

Looking at his children peacefully sleeping, Shoyo smiled, then he suddenly remembered how his husbands now ex-husbands needed a kiss before waking up, like their children. Shaking his head to forget those thoughts he walk quietly inside the room and sat at his oldest child's bed, Kirin.

"Sweetie, it's time to wake up now. The sun is already up, honey. " he said while gently shaking his only daughter form her slumber.

Kirin, whose now awake, immediately jump into Hinata's open arms and nuzzle her head in his chest. Hinata laugh at his daughter's cuteness and sweetness in the morning.

"Come on baby, Momma's gonna wake up your siblings. Why don't you be momma's big girl and wash your face in the bathroom." kissing her forehead when she nodded at his request, he gently set her down on the floor and gently nudge her towards the bathroom.

When Kirin started walking towards the bathroom Hinata then got up and wake up his other children, gently shaking them, requesting the same thing, kissing their forehead then nudging them silently in the bathroom.

When he was about to wake up his youngest, Kotaro, after Taka, who is by the way so hard to wake up in the morning but then when threatened that he's not gonna get his favorite milk he immediately ran to the bathroom [does he remind you of someone with a constipated face and a milk addict?].

He noticed that Kotaro's face is flushed and that he's silently shaking. He immediately check his temperature by placing his hand on his forehead and wincing slightly when he felt how hot Kotaro was.

"Kotaro, Honey, can you hear Mama? Open your eyes baby, Mama needs to change you. We're gonna go somewhere baby." he gently scoop Kotaro and shake him slightly, Kotaro hearing his Mama's voice opened his eyes and then let out a tiny whine then he put his head on the crook of Hinata's neck.

"It's okay baby, Mama's here. Your gonna be okay, honey." Hinata said rocking him gently. Then he heard tiny footsteps then he turn around and found his precious children looking at him then at Kotaro then they simultaneously frown, which by the way is slightly creepy and absolutely adorable.

As the oldest and the self-proclaimed little Momma of her siblings, Kirin was the first to ask Hinata. 

"Momma is Kotaro okay?" she ask with her frowned looking worried like the rest of them.

Hinata gave them a reassuring smile and said, "He's gonna be fine sweetie. Now Momma wants you to take a bath then let's eat, we're gonna go see Mr. Doctor to check our sicky Kota. Okay?"

After saying that he helped them take shower while also cleaning Kotaro with a lukewarm water then he helped each of them pick their clothes and in wearing them. They all went to their tiny kitchen and then started eating the breakfast Hinata prepared.

After eating and making sure that they all look clean and presentable, they went to the hospital courtesy of Hinata's car.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When they got to the hospital, Kotaro was now in the hospital bed with a nurse silently checking on him while Hinata and His children are in the side of Kotaro's looking at him.

"He's gonna be fine Hinata-san, it's just a flu children such as him get on this time of the month. But to make sure a Doctor will be here later to check if he's gonna need to be monitored or he's free to go home." The nurse said after checking on Kotaro.

Hinata nodded sighing in relief and said, "Thank you Nurse" then bowing slightly. Looking at their mother the children then simultaneously let out a "Thank you Nurse-san" and also bowing.

Hinata giggle at his children's cuteness while the nurse was overwhelmed by their cuteness and stuttered a "Your welcome" then bowing and left the room.

Hinata look at his children and knelt facing them. "Now I want you all to behave, Momma's gonna be outside to call Ryuu-nichaan to tell him that we're gonna be absent today. Is that clear sweeties?"

They nodded then said,

"Yes Momma"

"We will Momma"

"Okay Mommy"

He kissed each one of them in the forehead, even Kotaro who fell asleep after being examined, then handed them the iPad to let them watch their favourite cartoons. Then he left to call Kashima outside.

C͢a͢l͢l͢i͢n͢g͢ K͢a͢s͢h͢i͢m͢a͢ R͢y͢u͢u͢i͢c͢h͢i͢ 

"Hello, Hinata-san?"

"Kashima-kun, Hi I was just calling to let you know I won't be working at the daycare today and that the children are gonna be absent."

"Can I know why? Did something happened to you or the children, are you okay?"

"Oh we're Fine, Kotaro is sick so I rushed him to the hospital for a check up with the children. I was in a hurry and forgot to call you and let you know."

"Kotaro's sick? Don't worry I'm gonna tell Usaida-san about your circumstances. I hope Kotaro heals quickly."

"Thank you Kashima-kun, I'm gonna go Kashima-kun, the nurse told me that the Doctors gonna be here in a moment to do a check up on Kota and the children are alone in the room for the moment."

"Oh sure, take care Hinata-san can I visit later after my shift if Kotaro's gonna be confined today?"

"Of course you can, the children will be happy to see you especially Kota, I'll update you later, Goodbye."

"Goodbye Hinata-san"

Ending the call Hinata was about to go back at the room when someone called his name.

"Hinata?"

Hinata stiffen at those familiar voice and slowly turn around to be met with the sight of shiratorizawa's ex student and one of his ex-husbands kouhai wearing a white uniform, Shirabu Kenjirou.

"It's really you Hinata I thought my eyes were deceiving me for a moment. How are you?"

He instinctively back away when Shirabu move towards him, this action didn't go unnoticed in Shirabu and he stop.

"Oh I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." he said feeling slightly sad that Hinata is getting visibly uncomfortable in his presence.

Hinata felt that he hurt his feeling immediately tried to cheer him up, "Oh you didn't I was just, umm surprised to see you here of all places."

"Oh I'm Yeah, I now work at Ushijima-san's hospital as a doctor for 3 years now." Shirabu explained feeling slightly better that Hinata's still the same, making them feel happy and cheering them up when he felt that they're sad or hurt.

This information process in Hinatas mind and then his mind stopped all at once.

"I'm sorry on who's what now?" he ask making sure that he heard it wrong.

"This is Ushijima-san's Hospital, Yuuki Ushijima, Ushijima-san's Mother."

And that's when Hinata forgot how to breathe.

ᴏʜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ!!