ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

You know Hinata once read a quote that says,

You will never forget; you will remember from time to time, and it will hurt you over and over again. You can wallow in pain and anger for years... But if you move on, it won't seem important anymore and it will only hurt a little bit.

But no matter how many times Hinata tried to move one he seem unable to do so, because whenever he remembers those happy moments with them the more he wishes to go back to them. And that's what he hates, he hates that losing a loved one is not what hurts the most: it's wishing them back that does.

He would always wish to go back to their first meeting

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hinata, as usual, was lost again he really don't have a sense of direction. He was about to start walking to who knows where when he saw a group of boys talking. He walk towards them.

"Um Hello?" he nervously said making the boys stop and look at him.

"Yes, can we help you?" said by a boy with a silver hair in a gentle tone.

Hinata nodded his head immediately, "I'm lost, I kinda need to go to the library."

"Lost? What are you a kid?" this snarky comment was said by a tall blonde boy with glasses.

Hinata pouted at that while his face flushed in embarrassment, "Hey! I'm not a kid, it's not my fault this school is so big."

Some of the boys chuckled, then a boy with green hair said, "It's in that building you just go straight ahead then when you saw a big door that's the library."

"Oh got it, Thank you for telling me" Hinata sighed in relief when he saw it was close, then when he look at his watch, he saw that he only have fifteen minutes to get the book he wants before the class start.

"I gotta go, thank you again. Bye"Hinata bowed at them slightly then bolted towards the direction the Green haired boy pointed.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

He would always wish that they would love him again like how they used to, but then again that's just his wishful thinking.

For the past five years, he realized that they decided to left because they got tired dealing with his crap and putting up with him. It was then that he felt that having them love him was really a miracle.

They were handsome, rich, caring, thoughtful, loving and all the things you would wish a boy could have. How can they love a boy with no parents, working for himself, and a plain person like him. Those years with them must have been just a fairytale, without a happy ever after.

It was a story about a boy who got nothing, then he was loved by many princes, they fell in love towards the boy. But their happily ever after was not meant to be as after only 2 years of marriage they broke up, leaving the boy sad and in his own again.

The only thing that was tying them to him was their children.

Hinata knew that they only came back in his life for the sake of their children.

Not to have him back.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"You can't seriously believe that do you?"

Hinata was snap out by his thoughts when he heard that voice that he knew belong to Yamaguchi, but his voice isn't gentle and soft, they were tight and somehow sad.