ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ᴡᴀʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Kirin, sweetie, what's wrong?" Sugawara asked as he notice the child looking sad while eating her food.

"Is something wrong princess? Do you not like your food? I'll order you another one." Akaashi said also noticing the solemn Kirin.

Kirin shook her head, "No Daddies, Kirin's fine and the food is yummy."

The two look at each other before staring at Kirin again.

"Then is something bothering our Princess?"

Kirin look at them before speaking, "Mommy is sad"

That statement startled them a bit, "Why so sweetie?"

"I saw Mommy looking at the album yesterday before going to sleep. He would always do that whenever he's sad, he likes looking at the photos." The child said in a small voice not wanting for her siblings to hear and make them sad.

"Oh sweetie, your Mommy is just reminiscing those happy moments in the photo, he's not sad, Just nostalgic."

"Mommy is sad Daddy, he always cry whenever he thinks we're not looking at him. Mommy cries when he looks at us after singing us lullabies, he cries when he saw photos of Grandma Akari and Aunt Natsu, then whenever we asked to look at your photos with Mommy he always put his hand in his mouth when he looks like he's about to cry." Kirin rubbed her tiny hands in her eyes to make her tears go away while saying the time she saw her Mommy sad.

Hearing the child's statement made the adults who're listening feel guilt, again. As they are one of the reasons why Hinata cries.

Akaashi wipe Kirin's tears with his handkerchief, "Oh princess, we didn't know, Don't worry Princess your Daddies will make sure Mommy will never be sad anymore."

The child look up at him with pure and hopeful look in her big doe eyes.

"Really Daddy? You mean it?"

"Of course sweetie, here lets do a pinky promise, Daddy promises to make Mommy happy, again."

After saying that he hook his pinky to his child tiny pinky.

A promise he and others will never break, again.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Shoyo and I talked yesterday night" Kenma suddenly announced when he walk in the office where everyone is.

His statement made the others stop their movements and look at him.

"Really?" came Bokuto's loud question

Kenma look at him and said, "Yes"

He walk towards the couch to sit on before he told what they talked about.

"Shoyo told me a lot of things that happened when he left, I don't know how to tell you all of it. He said that he almost killed himself along with our unborn children that he was unknowingly carrying, because he was so sad of what we did. He fought between life and death during labor to make sure the children are protected and cared for, and raised them alone by himself for all those years without any support from anyone, without us."

As Kenma talked more about what Hinata said the men in the room look at him in horror, disbelief, sadness, guilt and with harden looks.

Silence was in the room after Kenma relayed what Hinata has been through because of their stupid, stupid, mistake.