ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

-------------‐--------------------

"Madam, we finally found out where the young master is."

"How about my son's wife?"

"Sadly, there was an accident that took out the madam and her second child's life."

"Is that so, arrange my schedule, I need every important meetings and papers finished by the end of the week. I want to see my grandson."

'I hope to see you again soon, my darling grandson.'

-------------‐---------------------

Their peace was broken by a high-pitched squel and when they look at the source of it they found four girl wearing two piece string bikinis that leave nothing to imagination and with one wrong move could reveal more than necessary.

"They couldn't just take the hint, can they." Hinata heard Aone mumble, and when he looked at him, he saw a frown marring his usually stoic face.

"OH MY GOSH!! You didn't tell us that you were going to surprise us by following us here, we're so happy you are here, my loves." One of the girls said running to the closest guy she saw, and that was unfortunately Sakusa.

When he saw her trying to hug him, he immediately avoided her arms, which led to her tumbling down the sand. Hinata saw this and couldn't help smirking at the woman's face.

"Oh my gosh, Sakusa babe, why did you do that?"

"What? You can't really blame me for avoiding you when I saw a bug coming my way." Sakusa said, not sounding sorry for what he did, which in turn made the girl start pouting, whining about the sand in her body.

"Help me up, please, babe." She looks at him through her lashes, appealing to her non-existent cuteness, which made those who saw it scoff.

"Can't my hands are full." He said, and that's when she saw he was carrying a little girl who was looking at her like she was some weird creature. "And even if my hands are not full, I still won't help you." He added, walking to where Hinata is, leaving the girl to stand up herself.

"Daddy, why aren't you helping the lady?" Kirin asked Sakusa, face full of curiosity.

"Because baby girl, it's not good to reach out to people whose delusional. The longer they believe their delusions, the harder it is to break." He softly said while caressing her chubby cheeks.

"But mommy said to always help those in need."

"Yes, mommy is right. You must help those in need, honey, but you must not help everyone who is in need. Do you know why?"

"Why Daddy?"

"Because not everyone deserves your kindness, princess."

Hinata listened to his ex-husband and daughter's conversation and nodded in appreciation to Sakusa for teaching his daughter a valuable lesson. He then looked at the girls helping their companion to stand who looked livid at being ignored.

She definitely can stand on her own.

"What are you doing here?!" She basically shouted when she saw him, and she started marching towards Hinata.

Hinata then points at himself, "Who me?"

"No, I'm asking myself, of course you! You're not supposed to be here!"

"Well, wait, who are you again?" Hinata asked, feigning to not remember her name. "Oh, forget it, it's none of your business."

"Yes, he's right, so you might as well leave as be, go far away from us as possible." Kageyama interjected, putting himself between Hinata and the raging girl.

"You're asking as to leave? Why are you letting this gold digger and those bastard kids stay?!" She shouted, pointing at the kids who are in the arms of their father.

Hinata slid past Kageyama, and lighty pushed the girl backwards, not enough for her to fall down but enough to make her unsteady.

"You better watch your mouth around my kids. You can insult me all you want. Shout at me till your lungs give out. But the moment you hurl an insult to my children, I suggest you better prepare yourself for what I can do to you." He looks at her coldly, eyes sharper than usual.

"Are you threatening me?!"

Hinata let out a chuckle, but it was nowhere a happy sound, "Oh honey, a suggestion is hardly considered as a threat. But you never know what may come your way, so better be safe than sorry."

The moment Hinata turn around to go to his children huddled around his ex-husband protective circle he felt hands at his back pushing him forward, he closed his eyes waiting for the Impact but all he felt was a strong arms circling around his wait and a hards chest at his face.

He opened his eyes to look at Kageyamas electric blue eyes, looking at him worriedly.

"Are you okay, Sunshine?"

The old nickname that slipped out Kageyama's mouth made Hinata stiff.

I missed that.

"I'm okay." his response was droned out by the worried sound coming their way.

"Shoyo, are you okay?!"

"Mama!"

"Sho-chan, are you hurt?"

"Momma!"

Before he knew it, he was surrounded by his ex-husbands and his children, eyes full of worry.

He smiled at them waving their worries, then he saw at the corner of his eyes Kirin walking towards the woman who pushed him.

"YOU MEANIE!!" She shouted at the woman, "You're a bad lady, don't hurt my mommy anymore!"

"So what?! You think I care about your faggot of a mother? Well, I don't, and I don't care about you either, so beat it, you useless girl." She then pushed Kirin, but before Kirin fell, Hinata was already by her side picking her up while Kirin began to sniffle.

"Mommy, wahhh, the mean lady pushed me, wahhh!"

"It's okay, princess, mommy's here, don't worry, just go to Daddy for a moment, okay?" He then handed Kirin to Sugawara.

Hinata look at his ex-husband, who are carrying his children, "Can you help the children clean up inside, I'll just take care of them, you prepare for lunch, okay?" He finished it with a forced smile that convey his anger.

Not wanting their children to see the horror their mother would do to those poor soul who tried to hurt their child, they can only nod and immediately follow his order.

Hinata slowly turn around face lacking of any sort of emotion.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you're abusing the privilege. I just warned you earlier what I'd do the moment you insult my children, but you did not heed my warning, and you even tried to hurt my child. Do you have a death wish or something?"

Hinata said it all while slowly giving her a smile that did not reach his eyes, a smile that his ex-husband knew to be bad news.

He then slowly walked to the girl while said girl slowly stepped backwards, feeling scared of what Hinata would do to her.

"It's okay if you don't like me. Not everyone has good taste. What I am not okay is with people trying to hurt what's mine, people who are too stupid to think that I'd let them do whatever they want to my treasure."

He stopped in front of the girl then slowly cup her face with a strong grip, he look at her frightened eyes.

"It's funny how you look scared now when earlier you were so stupidly brave pushing my princess, do you know what I do to people who have tried hurting my children? I let them see my demons, but I must let you know, I'm meanier than my demons, so you better,

Watch out."