sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴀɪʀ

🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Finishing their breakfast, Hinata then cleaned them refusing the men's help just telling them to spend their time on the children, and that he can do it.

When he finished cleaning the door opened, Yuuki and a nurse walked in, not a slightest surprised by the crowded room. Well in Yuuki's case that is, while the nurse look slightly surprise before masking it.

"I see you have visitors Hinata-kun" Yuuki said looking at the men in the room who only shrugged or politely bow at her.

"Mother" Ushijima greeted when he saw her looking at him

"Hello son" Yuuki said in response to his greeting.

Hinata noticed them being more distant than he remember and he wonder what happened between them. As far as he remember they have at least decent relationship of a mother and son, but now it look too strained.

When Yuuki walked in the children stopped talking to look at her and when she noticed them looking at her she gave them a soft smile, the smile that shocked his son slightly.

It was Kotaro who recognized her first, he always does have a very great memory, and then he shouted, "Grandma!"

At his declaration his other sibling then remembered her,

"It's Grandma Yuuki!" Taka shouted looking proud he remembered her name.

"Ah Daddy Toshi's Momma!" Then Kazuma and Takuma exclaimed one being in a slightly lower and teary but still energetic while one was really enthusiastic.

"Grandma Yuuki! Kirin-chan's Grandma!" Kirin excitedly exclaimed.

Yuuki looked shocked that they know her, in her defense she never thought Hinata would tell them that she's their grandma.

The children then run and hug her legs making her slightly out balance, after steadying herself she look down and saw them looking at her with big smiley faces that clearly resembles Hinata's smile.

"Hello little ones, you know me?" she couldn't help to ask them while stroking their heads.

They nodded, Kirin then said, "Before we go to bed Momma would tell us stories about our Grandmas and Grandpas or about our Papas, Momma said that our Papas, Grandmas, and Grandpas would be happy if we know them." the other children nodded at their elder sister's words.

At this the occupants in the room look at Hinata, who tense at the attention he's receiving.

"W-Well it was nice for them to learn about you all so that when they meet you, they would be excited and happy rather than being nervous and uncomfortable." he said weakly when he saw them looking at him questioningly.

"I see, so it was true that you were planing to inform them about the children."

Hinata frown at what Yuuki said, but he knows she had never believe him so he just let it be and replied, "It was true, I was planning about telling them."

Then it was silent, though it was broken by Taka's innocent question, "What is Grandma doing here?"

Hinata gestured them to come to him which they did, then he crouched down and said, "Remember when Momma said that Grandma is a Doctor?" they nodded at that "Well your Grandma is here to make sure Kota isn't sick anymore, she's here to help him heal."

"So is Grandma helping Kota get well?" Kirin ask while tilting her head to the side, a habit she got from Hinata when he's curios about something and wanted answers.

"Yes, while you were sleeping, Your Grandma was here checking if Kota is okay."

The children look at each other then walk towards Yuuki and gave her their thank you smiles that melt Yuuki and the others inside.

"Thank You Grandma!"

Yuuki smiled at them before responding, "Your Welcome"

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Growing up Ushijima never saw his parents interact with each other with love, they live as a partner. They only treated each other with respect, so it was never a shock to him when they announced that they were getting divorce. When he grew old he learn that their marriage was just for convenience and partnership.

His Father was a very famous V. League Division 2 player and now a well known trainer in California. His Mother was also a very well known Doctor throughout Japan. They both came from a rich family that wanted to have a long and reliable partnership, and that's how their marriage started.

He always wondered what a loving marriage looks like, whenever he would look at his friends parents who interact with love and affection towards their companion. He always dreamed that when he would get married he would treat his spouse with care and love.

And he did, when a sunshine came in his life and married that same sunshine he really did shower him with love and care.

But, it was also him who broke that loving marriage he once dreamed and now had.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

He watched as the sunshine, who always have smile on his face that brighten his dull world, started tearing up after hearing all the things they said. Then those suppressed tears started to roll down the cheeks he love to caress like a river.

But he didn't wipe it like he used to, nor did the others.

He was angry, hurt, sad and mostly betrayed. How could his love be just a mere way to use his money? How could the person he love with all his heart betrayed him like that? He never believed that the sunshine he let in his dull world would be the one to burn it!

Then a broken sob snap him out of his trance, then he look at the source of it.

There is Hinata, the boy he gave his love to, standing with a pained look in his face, a crystalline tears rolling down his cheeks, sobbing loudly and brokenly, and with a desperate plea for them to believe him that he knew nothing of what they were accusing him off.

But neither believe him.

And that's their mistake.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

When they learned of the truth he was more broken that ever, he never believe him.

I guess his love to the sunshine and trust was never the same, he love him with all his heart but his trust of him was always clouded with doubt.

Doubt that one day he would betray them and use him, he believe of the lies that the other keep feeding him. Then he made a decision with those lies and it ended with a long years not having the usual sunny person he love by his side.

A relationship is like a rubber band that two people are holding: letting go of one side inevitably hurts the other.

And he did hurt the person who also showered him with equal love, care and affection. The person who can brighten his usual dull and silent world, the person who spike his worries away and made his dream of a loving marriage come true.

He should have believed him, he knew all of the hardship Hinata went through when his family died. He knew Hinata can't lie to save himself, he knew that the Hinata he love would never betray them like that. He knew that, but still didn't believe that knowledge.

For the love and care he give, his trust clouded, he said words that he never truly didn't meant. He was overwhelmed with emotions. Then he remembered his father's wise words 'Don't underestimate the great power of words, and watch out for your aptitude to hurt your loved ones with your words;

Sometimes Beyond Repair.'

🌼
🌼
🌼