ᴍᴇssʏ ᴏɴᴇ!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Hinata and the kids got out of the car and saw a beautiful mansion.

It was the house that held happy and painful memories for the ginger. He doesn't know what to feel at the moment, he really thought he won't ever be coming back in this place he once called home.

"Mama is something wrong?" Kotaro ask looking at his frozen mother.

It broke Hinata out of his trance, then he gave his youngest a reassuring smile.

"Yes, Mama's fine Kota"

He look at his other children who are gaping at the large establishment in front of them. It was ten times larger that the house they live in.

"Woah, Mommy it looks like a castle for a princess." Kirin exclaim amazed by the grandeur of the house.

Hinata was about to answer when a voice chime in.

"It was meant to be a castle sweety, it's for our Queen." Akaashi said while picking Kirin in his arms, said child cock her head at the side giving her Papa a curious look.

"For a Queen? Is it Mommy Daddy Kaashi?"

Akaashi chuckle and nodded his head, "Yes it's for your mommy, he's our Queen sweety."

Hinata blushed in embarrassment and decided to change their conversation.

"Why don't we go inside, it's hot out here."

They all agreed and pick the other kids, they then walk towards the entrance of the mansion.

Well here goes nothing, Hinata thought.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Welcome back Shoyo-sama!"

Hinata was greeted by Sebastian, the head Butler whose assigned to manage the mansion. He was also one of the many people that work in the mansion that Hinata befriended. He was like a Father to Hinata when he moved in here.

"Sebastian-san it's good to see you again, Hinata is fine Sebastian-san." Hinata said smiling softly at the Butler, he missed his father figure.

Sebastian shook his head immediately, "Nonsense, It is disrespectful for me to call you that Shoyo-sama." For you are still the mistress in this household Sebastian internally added.

"But-" Hinata was cut off by a teary and enthusiastic voice.

"Shoyo-chann!!"

He look around to find the source of that voice and found an elderly woman running towards him, if Sebastian is his fatherly figure this woman is his motherly figure.

Before he can greet her he found himself in a hug, a very tight hug he might add.

"Shiell-san c-can't breath!" Hinata squeak before Sebastian separated his wife from the now heavily breathing ginger.

"Oh my! I'm sorry child, I just missed you so much!" Shiell apologized.

Hinata gave her a gentle smile after regaining his breath, "It's alright Shiell-san, for I also missed you."

Shiell look down, Hinata know what that means without asking what's wrong, "Shiell-obasan" he corrected softly making the elderly woman look up and smile at him.

Hinata felt a tug in his pants so he look at his side to find his children with their heads tilting in the side in a cute manner looking curiously at Sebastian and Shiell.

Shiell gasp, "Oh my~ who are this cute children?"

Hinata gently guided his kids in front of him before saying, "They are my Children Obasan."