ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

As night settles in, a certain sleeping ginger dreamt of something he once experience outside of his slumber, a harsh reality he once experienced, an experience that broke him more than he let on. 

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

It was the usual peaceful and lovely day of our protagonist, when;

*Bam!*

A sudden harsh close of door startled him, he immediately run down, wanting to know what caused such loud noise.

Coming down he saw his husbands standing there with blank expression on their faces, he knew something was up.

He smiled brightly and was about to welcome them when they suddenly said something unexpected which confuses him.

"Pack up!"

His smile dropped instantly at the cold commanding voice of Daichi, it was replaced by a confused frown instead.

"P-Pack up? Why? Are we going somewhere?" he asks slightly scared of something he didn't know of and confused by the commanding and cold voice of his husband.

This isn't like them.

They usually come home tired and looking worn out, but whenever he would welcome them with a smile they would return it with the same affectionate hugs, kisses and words. Not this expressionless, commanding cold voice of theirs.

"No, it's you who's going to leave alone."

"Me? But I'm not planning on going somewhere?"

"Drop the act! We all know what you're up to!"

"Up to? What are you guys talking about?"

Now he was so confused as hell and he instinctively know this day wouldn't turn out good, his gut feeling telling him that something bad is going to happen that'll change his life.

"You're so good at pretending aren't you? You hid you're motives so well, tell us, how much longer are you going to deceive us with your pretentious and so called love huh?!" Kuroo sneers at looking like he would rather be anywhere than be near him at the moment.

He shiver at the look they gave him, "P-Pretentious love?! What are you all talking about? Come on guys, this isn't funny! What's gotten in to you?!"

"Really now, you're still gonna keep this act of a helpless and innocent lover? You're so disgusting."

Those words hurted him much more than he knew it would, he look at Kenma, who's not wearing his usual loving expression whenever he talk to him.

"K-Kenma!?" he call out looking shocked at what the pudding head spat out.

"Don't call me that!"

He flinch at that cold voice that wasn't and have never been directed at him throughout their relationship.

"Let's stop this now, I have no time for you and your nonsense, you already wasted enough of my time as it is."

He recoiled at Suna's harsh words, and said man just walk past him without looking at him, leaving a him hurt at the blatant display of indifference and those hurtful words hurled towards him.

He turn to call out Suna when Ushijima decided to step out and talk, "Hinata Shoyo, you are no longer welcome here or in our lives for that matter."