ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ!

🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

"Mother"

After making sure that Kotaro is okay and ready to be released, Yuuki interacted with the kids a little before leaving the room to check on her other patients.

Yuki turn around at her son's call, "Yes son?"

Yuuki knew that her relationship with his son is strained for the past few years, it was because she was one of those people who made him believed those lies.

"Thank you"

She was curios for what that thank you for, "I believe I do not know the origin of that Thank you, you are giving me."

Then Ushijima said, "It is for informing me about Shoyo's whereabouts and for looking after Kotaro."

"It is my duty as a Doctor to look after her patients and as for Hinata's whereabouts I believe it is right to inform you about it when I knew you have been looking for him all those years."

And she mean it, she saw how his son and the others tried their best to find Hinata's location for the past 5 years.

"I still believe it deserves a Thank You."

"Well if that's the case then, Your Welcome."

Then silence followed

It was then that the door opened, and Hinata walked out.

He stopped when he saw the two standing in front of each other awkwardly, he look at them and they look at him.

"Oh if you excuse me I'll just-" Hinata tried to exit, but he was cut off by Yuuki

"If you're planning on paying the bill, I believe it is futile for I already paid it."

That made Hinata stop and look at Yuuki in shock, "I'm sorry, You settled the bill Ushijima-san?"

"Yes, It is as you heard"

"Oh, that's very nice of you but I can pay it myself."

"Consider it a thank you gift for telling the children about me."

Hinata frown at her statement, "It's your right as their Grandmother, it's not something you should pay back Ushijima-san."

Yuuki nodded at that, "I believe that is the case if it were under normal circumstances, but considering what I have done in the years we interact with each other, it is miracle to me that you told them."

"Pardon me, but those interactions has got nothing to do with the children. My personal feelings is out in of my children's relationship towards you."

At his statement both the Ushijimas look at Hinata in silence, they were slightly stunned at his decision of keeping his feelings out in the bonds of his children towards them. Most mothers would usually decide things for their children with their feelings, whether positive or negative, mix in it. Not just mothers, parents that are left alone with child or children to raise alone.

"But It still didn't change that the bill is settled already and as you said I am there Grandma it's only the right thing I could do for now." Yuuki said after composing herself.

Hinata look torn at that, but then he said after considering her reason, "It is as you said, Thank You Ushijima-san for paying the bill and looking after Kota."

Yuuki nodded then turn around and started walking, then she suddenly stop and look over her shoulder, "From now on, I would like to spend time with them as much as possible, if that's okay with you."

Hinata smile then softly said, "I believe it will make them very happy to spend time with their Grandma Yuuki, Ushijima-san."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Mama are we going home?" Kota ask his Momma when he saw him walk in.

The children then look at their Momma waiting for his response, "Yes baby, It's time to go home." and when they heard that they all shouted in joy.

"Yay!!"

Hinata giggled at their action then look at the men in room, "Would you like to join us?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When the children were 2 years old Hinata move back at Tokyo and bought a warm, cozy and decent house that can accommodate him and his children. It was enough for them.

There he met Kashima, his friendly neighbor, who is also his co-worker when he decided to work at the daycare his children are attending. It started a very nice and reliable friendship.

When they arrive Hinata helped his children down and he saw 4 cars parking at the side.

It was decided that his ex-husband would follow his car.

He saw them get down, then he turn around walking hand in hand with Kirin and Kotaro. Kazuma and Takuma are holding each other's hand then Kazuma connected his other hand with Kirin, beside Kotaro is Taka who's holding his other hand.

When Hinata opened the door the children immediately ran inside while shouting, "We're home!"

Hinata chuckle at that and walk inside then said, "I'm home"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When Hinata invited them to join they immediately said yes, they want to know where they lived for the past 5 years.

And when they saw the house it was small compared to the house they all bought as their home when they got married.

It was a decent house with sunflowers in front, Hinata love that flower. When they walk in the atmosphere was welcoming. The house was warm and cozy that it made them relax unknowingly.

"Pardon the intrusion"

They then walk towards what they assume the living room and saw many photos of Hinata, the kids and Hinata with the kids. They were smiling happily and they look like they were having the time of their lives in every photo.

It made them sad that they weren't included to any of the photo, but it was their fault.

Then out of nowhere Hinata appeared and ask, "Would you like to have lunch here? The kids asked me if you'd love to join us."

And that said kids are hiding behind Hinata while peeking at them with a hopeful look in their eyes. It made them smile and nodded.

We'd love to!

🌼
🌼
🌼