ᴘᴀᴘᴀ!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

You know, when Hinata said he's ready to meet his ex-husbands he didn't really mean as in, Now.

After that talk with Yuuki, Hinata with his new found determination to inform his ex-husbands about their children, he thought that after making sure Kotaro is well enough to meet them he'll contact them or something just to tell them that they left something in Hinata.

What he didn't know was the very said ex-husbands was approaching the room he was in, so imagine his shock when he heard a knock and when he opened the door he was met with a very sturdy chest, then he look up and found that the owner of that chest was his olive haired ex-husband.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

And not only that when he look behind Ushijima he found some of his ex-husbands; Tsukishima, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Bokuto, Akaashi and Aone.

He really shouldn't be that surprised though considering he met one of his ex-husbands friend and Ushijima's mother. And from how fast they arrive he'll assume that it was Shirabu who tattled on them about his whereabouts and simply because he really believe Yuuki hated him enough not to tell Ushijima anything. 

He was about to slam the door shut out of shock but a big hands stopped the door and forcefully opened it making Hinata step back faster.

"W-What are you doing here Ushijima-san?" he stuttered that question towards Ushijima and the said man frown at the way Hinata called his name.

But now is not the time for that yet, "I believe I'm here, because someone told me you're here and to see you Hinata Shoyo."

Hinata to his credit didn't look that surprised by the information that someone inform them about his whereabouts. He was surprised however by the statement that Ushijima ever wanted to see him.

"Oh umm" he hesitated looking at his children who are still sleeping before looking back at his ex-husband, "Now is not a really good time to sit and talk, but I will talk just wait for me outside."

Confused by that statement Tsukishima then ask, "Why? Is there something wrong inside that we can't talk in there?"

Hinata flinch at that question in which everyone noticed making them feel suspicious, "Nothing's inside It's just we won't fit in here and all, and I think that-"

His rumbling was cut of by a cry coming from Kotaro, who woke up not finding his Mama beside him, that same cry made Hinata run to him immediately, it made the man outside stop for a moment before filing in the room finding a child with olive hair the same shade of Ushijima in the arms of the ginger, and to their surprise they saw other children in the side of the bed sleeping.

Hinata momentarily forgot about his unexpected visitors and completely focused his mind on tending to Kotaro's needs at the moment.

"Mama, Mama, Mama!" Kotaro cried in Hinata's arms

"Yes, yes, Mama's here. I got you, don't cry baby boy I'm here. I'll always be here." Hinata reassured rocking Kotaro back and forth while kissing his forehead.

Because of Kotaro's cry, his siblings woke up from their slumber and saw him being hug by their Momma while crying. This made them sad so they immediately got down from where they're sleeping and run to Hinata and hug his legs making slightly out balance before looking down finding his babies looking worried and sad.

He chuckled, "Now, now, What did Momma said about hugging his legs while I'm carrying one of your siblings?"

Kazuma then with his teary eyes answered in small voice, "Not to do that." he was sad to find his brother crying and because he didn't follow his Momma.

Looking at his precious looking torn about being worried for Kotaro and looking sad that they didn't followed him, he smile softly.

He gently put Kotaro, who stopped crying when he saw his older brothers and sister looking worried for him, back to the bed and gently put his other babies one by one and then he faced them.

"Now I know your worried about your brother, but he's gonna be fine. Our Kota is strong so he'll be okay, right baby?"

Kotaro immediately nodded strongly at his Momma's words, because he really is a strong boy.

That made Hinata smile brightly, "See baby Kota said he's strong, now remember when it was Kazuma who's sick?" they nodded simultaneously, "What did we do?"

It was now Kirin who answered, "Kirin, Taka, Taku, and Kota waited Kazuma to heal while helping Momma take care of Kazuma."

"That's right baby, oh my baby girl is so smart, then what did you do to help Momma?" he said while kissing Kirin's forehead

"I helped Momma watched over Kazuma!" Taka proudly announced his achievements wanting his Mama to kiss him too.

Knowing what his son wants Hinata giggled then kissed his forehead, "That's right Taka was Momma's good little bodyguard that day." he saw Taka's smile widened more.

"Me too, me too, I behave and listened to Mommy well."

Hinata also kissed Takuma on the head and said, "Yes, yes, Taku was a good boy."

He then noticed Kotaro and Kazuma looking sad of not receiving a kiss from their Momma so he immediately kissed their foreheads too to which they responded with a smile.

"Now that Kota's sick I want you all to behave okay? Then when Kota get well, we'll bake your favorite cookies and cupcakes as a reward for being such a good babies to Momma, is that clear sweeties?"

They then responded with a simultaneous;

"Yes Momma"

"Yes Mommy"

"Yes Mama"

Hinata was really blessed having such angelic babies, so he rewarded them a kiss on their faces and a tickle to which resulted a round of giggles and laughs from the children.

He seemingly forgotten that he have unexpected visitors watching them and the said visitors are looking at the wholesome scene before them with many emotions.

Happiness

Sadness

Guilt

Regrets

Angry

They're happy that they found Hinata at last

They're sad that they ever let him out of their lives

Guilt for not believing him and trusting the words of others

Regret for not being their for him all this time

And Angry at themselves for missing 5 years to be with Hinata and now there (not still confirmed but obviously) children too.

Not wanting to break the scene that's playing in front of them they quietly stood by the side just looking at the way Hinata showers the children kisses and tickling some of them, they enjoyed the sound of the children's delighted squels, giggles, laughter and their big smiles.

When the laughter died down Hinata finally remembered his visitors and slowly turn around to look at them, the children then followed where their Momma's looking at then saw some men standing there watching them.

Then as if a light bulb lit up they simultaneously shouted all at once the words that Hinata taught them and the words that the men never expected the children to say to them;

Papa!