ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼
🌼

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Turns out they don't have to wait long to know who 'That Guy' is, because after Hinata ended the call 20 minutes later a knock on the door was heard with Hinata opening it revealing a guy with average height with dark hair and large eye who looks young, he have this gentle aura around him like Suga does.

Kashima walk inside only to find 8 unfamiliar men holding the children who are chatting to them energetically or just being comfortable in their arms.

He looks at Hinata to ask who they were, but before he could ask the children who saw him enter shouted his name gaining his attention.

"Ryuu-onichaan!!"

He chuckle at their enthusiastic cries for his attention.

"Hello Everyone"

Hinata, feeling that the time is right, then decided to talk. He called his Children who immediately asks to be let down then run towards their mother who crouched down to their height.

"Now listen, Momma will buy dinner along with your Papas, so while we're out I want my babies to be good to Ryuu-nichaan. Can you do that for Momma?" he requested looking at each one of them making them nod wanting to be good for their Momma.

He kissed their foreheads then look at his ex-hisbands who are also looking at him. They nodded at him taking the hint.

"Now say bye bye to your papas."

The kids then run towards their papas giving them hug and kisses, who also responded by kissing the children's foreheads. While they were busy Hinata directed his attention at Kashima, who's looking at the fathers-children interaction.

"Hey, thank you for coming" he said softy

"You're welcome Hinata-san, May I ask who they are?"

"Oh They're the Father of my children, if that's what you meant."

Kashima nodded then said, "Did you tell them that you're here or informed them about the children?"

Hinata shook his head No

"Then how did they know you're here? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Kashima ask looking slightly curious, but still being polite.

This made Hinata giggle, "It's fine, I ran into our common friend here, whose a Doctor, and one of my ex-mother-in-law is Kota's doctor."

"Ohh, that's really a definition of coincident, or just fate I guess"

"I think so too" Hinata nodded at Kashima's statement, "Oh we'll be right back, I'll just talk to them about the children while buying dinner then we'll talk more after putting the children to sleep."

Kashima nodded then pat Hinata on the shoulder, "Good luck Hinata-san"

Hinata smile, "Thank you Kashima-kun"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After leaving the room Hinata with His ex-husband behind him, the walk out of the Hospital was silent. Hinata was gathering his thoughts while the guys at his back was staring at him.

When they got outside Hinata stop walking making them halt also, then he turn around to face them.

"So I guess you have a lot of questions about the kids, but right now I just want to focus on Kotaro, so I guess now is not the time to talk. I promise once Kotaro heal, I'll answer your questions and arrange the kids schedule so you all can spend time with them. They all know you so you don't have to worry about them not being comfortable with you, they--"

Hinata's rambling was cut off by Sugawara

"Hinata, Hey, we understand. We all want Kotaro to be okay first before anything else." he said gently

"Oh, ah I guess I was rambling again. Thank you for understanding, It must have been surprising for you to know you have not only a child but children all these years. I didn't mean to hide them, I was gonna tell you soon enough. I just didn't know when." Hinata said looking at the floor feeling slightly bad at not telling them the that they have children making them lose 5 years to be with them.

"How old are they?"

Surprisingly that question came from Aone who only talk when it's really necessary or when he felt like it.

"They're 4 years old about to turn 5 this Spring, April 17th." Hinata answered

They nodded simultaneously, "Can we all prepare their birthday this year?" Akaashi ask

"Oh, sure, I'm sure they'll love to spend their birthday with you guys. Just make sure it has sakura trees, they love watching them bloom or just playing around them." He informed after giving his consent.

"Why does it sound that you'll not be with us?" This time it was Tsukishima who asked him.

Hinata slightly shifted at where his standing, "It's the first time you guys will celebrate the children's birthday together. I wouldn't like it if you guys feel uncomfortable around me--"

"Why would we feel uncomfortable with you?" Kageyama scowl at him, looking at him like he said a very stupid thing.

Hinata didn't know how to answer that, he was confused, don't they hate him and tired at being with him? He was sure they acted civil because they were talking about the children, but in the first place they wouldn't be here if he didn't have their children. His thoughts unknowingly expressed itself to the men in front of him when they look at his expression.

"If it's about what happened 5 years ago we can explain."

"Oh No, you don't have to. I know one day you'll get tired dealing with me, it must have been hard putting up with me. I can get annoying and noisy sometimes, I was surprised, really, that you ended up enduring being in a relationship with me for 2 years then you married me that also lasted 2 years. Of course you'll end up realizing that you can do better than being with me."

At the end of Hinata's rambling, he didn't notice that the guys all stayed silent as he was so focused on keeping his tears not to fall and making his already shattered heart stop from hurting more than it already did when he realize that all those happy years with them was just a fleeting memory meant to be just that;

Memories.

🌼
🌼
🌼