Class Fight | 11 🤛

A stunned gasp coming from a pink haired girl echoed throughout the school corridors, urging students and teachers to turn their heads at her.

"M-MR. MIHAWK! THERE'S A DEAD MAN HERE!!" The teenager shouted, alluring the attention of many other people around her.

"HURRY, THE BLOOD WILL RUIN MY NEW PLATFORMS!"
She shivered, backing away in disgust.

"What's with all the ruckus, Perona? Oh..." A sharp, Hawk eyed man with saffron colored irises questioned with a disconcerting voice, appearing to be unphased by the violence surrounding the school he worked in.

"Just let the janitor handle the cleaning."

"B-BUT MY SHOES!! Do you know how expensive these were!? Are you even listening to me? HELLOOOOOO? Jeez." Frustrated with the little amount of attention she was receiving, Perona pushed the crowd of students out of her way and went to clean her shoes.

Meanwhile, the teacher that had been ignoring her all along was focusing his attention on two particular students that were drenched in blood.

"I couldn't have expected it from anyone else but you two. Is sending you to Jimbei's office even necessary at this point?" He questioned, lowering his hat at them.

In response to his sarcastic question, one of the young men bowed their heads down, shaking his head at him, while the other simply chuckled, licking his lips.

"Expelling you is always another option." Mihawk stated, staring down at the trouble making students before a group of punks began to approach them, cracking their knuckles with a grin.

"I expected better from you, Roronoa Zoro. It looks like training you for two years wasn't worth it at all if this is what you use those skills for. Talk about disappointment." Turning his gaze away from Mihawk, Zoro was left with a lot to reflect on.

"WAIT A MINUTE, HAWK." A loud voice responded, running after the man while feeling a heavy tug on their arm.

Following behind Luffy's footsteps was Zoro, attempting to stop the boy from worsening the situation with the teacher.

"Stop, you imbecile! Leave things the way they are!" An intimidating grunt left Zoro's lips when he realized that the rubber boy had already stopped Mihawk on his tracks, preventing him from going anywhere.

"Stop pestering me, I have no time to waste on punks like you who never learn anything." The dominant adult man
declared.

"Maybe it's time for you to learn something, moron!! GUM-GUM N...." Before his fist went flying at the man, Luffy was dragged up against a steel locker and admitted to instant defeat.

Seconds later, Mihawk walked away and headed back to his rightful place in the building.

~~~

"What'd you do that for!? To think I tried to defend a traitor like you." The brunette complained, punching a taller boy on his arm when they ended up arguing in the boy's restroom.

Surprisingly, his enemy didn't flinch or hit back, despite being tempted to.

"Of all the teachers in this hell hole, he's the only one I consider myself to look up to." The Swordsman explained.

"I aspire to defeat him one day on my own, and that means I don't need a scrawny little kid to come in between me and my fight. Got that, stick man?"

Zoro aimed his sword at Luffy's face as an automatic response for being kicked in the knee by him.

"Next time, I won't hesitate in leaving my sword marked across your skin." Retreating the katana away from the younger boy's neck, Zoro let Luffy off with a warning.

But the other teen wasn't satisfied when being left on such a cliffhanger.

"What? Do I need to schedule an appointment to get beat up by you now? When did you get so soft?" He asked, pushing his palms against the older boy's chest.

His muscles flexed in temptation to leave a bruise on Luffy's body, but there was something that was holding the man back on doing so, and even he himself found it odd.

By now, he would have already had the younger pinned up against a locker, or perhaps conjure up a different scheme to embarrass him. But at the moment, Zoro's mind was blank.

"Appointment? Call me a walk-in clinic, because you can get your ass beat by me during any time of the day." Zoro replied, pushing against Luffy's chest as well, sparking tension in between them.

"Show me then. Make your move, moron!" A smile was drawn across the darker haired boy's face while watching the other as he wrapped a bandana over his head.

"If you insist." Narrowing his head down, Zoro took a moment to stare at the boy who was in a fighting stance.

The anticipation of breaking the position he was stood in was enticing the the older man who was wielding all three of his swords in the air, biting down on the one he holds dear to him.

"Gear fourth!"

"Ittoryu..."

All that could stop their inevitable dwell now was a miracle, and even so, there was no guarantee it would be enough to stop the teens from getting violent with each other.

With their fight remaining unpredictable to the rest of the students and workers in the establishment, nothing held Luffy back on fighting against the Swordsman.

~~~