Tattletales | 1 💋

"Mmh... Morning already?" A boy asked, rubbing his eyes that squinted shut to the brightness shining through his bedroom.

Well, a bedroom he wishes was his. Next to him was a drunken Swordsman, stripped halfway of his clothing.

"What happened last night?!" The confused teen asked himself, placing his hand on top of his boyfriend's arm.

"Zoro! Zoro, where am I?" He asked, shaking the man awake.

"Disturbing..." His sleepy lover groaned.

"I asked you where I was, not what I was doing, you butt!"

"Rather have an ass than none at all. Like others." Zoro smirked in his sleep, teasing the younger about his bottom.

This urged Luffy to dump a bucket of leftover Cheetos on top of the Swordsman's head.

Hot Cheetos, to be exact.

Zoro's eyes fluttered open in seconds as they came in contact with the chili powder from the chips.

Fire emitted all throughout the bedroom after the older boy took off, leaving a trail of powder behind him.

"NISHSIHI!"

"I OUTTA STUFF THESE DOWN YOUR BOXERS SO THAT YOUR BALLS CATCH FIRE."

"THAT'S FOR CALLING ME FLAT!"

*PLONK!*

Shards of porcelain went flying everywhere after Luffy dropped a vase down a flight of stairs on accident.

*CRASH!*

Shortly after that, another misfortune followed behind his incident when Zoro tumbled onto a shoe rack, sending them flying out of an open window.

And with them, over 2,000 dollars worth of expensive footwear.

Ne-ga-tive ~

Ne-ga-tive ~

Out of nowhere, a group of tiny white ghosts swarmed all around the two boys as they
argued in every nook and cranny the seemingly endless, gothic mansion.

The estate was large enough to accommodate an entire town of people, yet only three people lived within such an eerily beautiful area.

In seconds, Luffy and Zoro were on their knees as a dark purple shadow was cast upon their miserable looking faces.

"I deserve to be broken into a million pieces like this poor vase..."

Luffy admitted with a heavy heart.

"I hope these shoes step over my useless body at night..."

Zoro responded subconsciously to the younger boy, staring out of the window with dread.

"HARA! HARA! HARA! HARA! Serves you right!!"

"You better pay for that vase, Luffy."

Standing before the miserable pair was a pink haired girl with heavy eyeliner, and a dark haired man who was nose deep into a newspaper.

"Damn you, bitchy princess..." Zoro scoffed, battering his sword in the air.

"Your sister's a savage, Zoro." Luffy sighed, still knelt onto the ground as sorrow took over him.

"Tell me whenever you wanna switch. Sabo could take her place any-"

NE-GA-TIVE ~