Class Fight | 15 🤛

"What did you call me?" Luffy's eyes fluttered wide open with excitement.

"Strange... The first person I've ever called "Captain" is you. Law might be the leader of the Supernovas, but I never stuck around much to calling him a Captain."

"So why me then?" The younger sat back down on his bed, running his hands up and down his arm in a visibly uncomfortable way.

"Awhile ago, you asked me to join your pirate crew, didn't you?" The green haired rebel questioned, bringing back faded memories to Luffy's drunken mind.

Memories that were rather depressive for him to remember, given the unfortunate outcome his efforts in getting Zoro to join his pirate crew had.

"And what of it? Hic! I asked Sanji too, and he ended up siding with Law like you did too.

I'm down to just three crewmates now: Nami, Usopp, and that strange talking treasure chest we met around two years ago." Upon hearing this, Zoro scratched his head.

But given the fact that Luffy was still under the influence of alcohol, the older boy didn't think much about his odd answer and let it be.

"Look, I get that you're drunk right now.. You definitely don't need to prove it to me- Stop that-" He paused, moving Luffy's hand away for a split second.

"What I'm about to ask you requires a proper answer, understand what I'm trying to say?" The boy hummed with confusion in response.

"Maaaaybeeee..." His voice echoed from the bedroom they were in, all the way to the living room downstairs.

"Can I-"

"NO." Before he could even start his sentence, Zoro was cut off by the brunette who was growing playful.

"No? Hey hey, give me a break here. You didn't even let me speak." The older teen confessed with disappointment.

"Go on."

To redeem himself, Luffy allowed Zoro to continue with his sentence, suppressing the urges that were slowly consuming him with emotions he had never experienced before.

"Okay, let me try saying it differently this time. Will you-"

"MARRY MEEEEEEE. I SAID, WILL. YOU. MARRY. M-" A pillow went flying across the room in seconds when the Swordsman started to lose his patience with Luffy.

"Enough, and take this serious!" He demanded with a possessed look in his eye.

"I am taking it- Hic! Serious..."

"I'm asking you to let me-"

"NAH NAH NAH. I WON'T GIVE UP, NAH NAH NAH. LET ME LOVE YOU. LET ME LOVE- HMMPHFFFHNM-" After opening his mouth to unleash yet another song that was uncalled for, Luffy felt the air being squeezed out of him as Zoro shoved his head into the bedsheets.

"Dammit, I just wanna be your-"

"You already are mine!"

"Crewmate. I wanna be your crewmate... Again."

Nothing but silence was left to linger within the dense bedroom when two different confessions broke out from  the rivaling young men.

The thoughts in Zoro's head were getting so loud to the point where he wondered if they were still in his head or being said out loud by someone else, which, that didn't appear to be the case.

The amount of guilt he had been carrying was beginning to erupt from within his mind and it was driving him mentally insane.

He lowered his head down and began to walk away from Luffy's bed, aiming towards his bedroom door.

Just as his feet were ready to walk through the exit, the teen could feel his body being pulled back into the room.

".. Again? You wanna be my crewmate 'again'?" A dark shadow was cast upon Luffy's face, covering the top half of his facial features while his voice sounded more serious than ever.

And the older simply stared at him, awaiting for his answer as if his life depended on it.

A worrying expression appeared on Zoro's face when hearing the faint sound of laughter coming from the younger boy.

His bed squeaked while he stood up from it, making his way towards the Swordsman.

"RORONOA ZORO!!!!" Zoro bounced back being startled by Luffy for the first time after the boy punched a hole through his bedroom wall, right next to where he was standing.

Aiming wrong on purpose, Luffy retreated his fist from the cement walls, latching his hands against Zoro's collar, hard enough to make the older boy cough.

"Lu...ffy... C-cut it out, im..bec..ile..."

"Give me a break!" He gritted his teeth, tightening his grip around the man's shirt.

"You aren't even Zoro anymore. We cut ties a long time ago, you and Sanji caused us so much trouble!" The brunette exclaimed, releasing every last drop of anger he had been bottling up within him.

"I had no other choice."

"Choosing in between leaving your friends and staying with them should be optional! You HAD options, you just didn't choose the right one. Pretending to be a total stranger around you was killing me!"

The boy argued, pushing against Zoro's chest the same way he had done before when they were in the school's restroom.

"What was holding you back."

"Isn't Law having complete control over our hearts enough?" The Swordsman answered wisely.

And with that, Luffy crumbled up the hem of Zoro's shirt, ripping it in half to expose his bare chest and sculptured muscular frame.

He then pressed his hand against the older boy's chest, looking away from him.

"Law doesn't control your heart... I do." The boy brought a small square shaped ice cube up to Zoro's face, showing him the contents from within.

"How did you manage to get this?" He questioned, carefully carrying the item in his hands.

"He dropped it today, so when I saw the chance, I stole it. Now, can you tell me what's holding you from coming back?" He questioned, pushing against the small cube until Zoro's heart was back inside of his body.

From there, the man held Luffy's hand up to his mouth, warming it up as it had partially frozen from the coldness of the item he was holding onto before.

"As of today, nothing, Captain. If I can still call you that, that is." He teased, yearning for Luffy's answer.

"You can't join my pirate crew." The younger denied Zoro's approval for joining him, instantly shattering the heart he had recently recovered.

"Give me one reason why I can't go back to being your first mate."

To his surprise, the Swordsman was greeted with a long-lasting embrace that felt eternal to him, yet it was something he truly needed most in that moment.

"You can't become something you never stopped being... Welcome back, Zoro." The boy cupped his friend's face, smiling at him.

"It feels good to be home, Luffy. Once a Captain, always a Captain, I suppose. Or perhaps... Always my Captain."

"Why settle for "just" being your Captain when I could be so much more." The younger offered, wrapping his hands around the older boy's neck.

The brunette boy's spine curved as he stuck his chest outwards, feeling his face burning red after Zoro's hand slipped behind his waist.

"I'll be the judge of that."

~~~