Class Fight | 14 🤛

Two hours had gone by since Zoro got to Luffy's apartment, and the man had already located every room within the house... Every room, except for the one he wanted to find.

"Say, Z- hic! Zinga, wh- hic! Why's yer face covered in blood?" The drunk boy asked, looking beneath him as he was being carried by the older teen over his shoulder.

"It's not blood, Luffy."

"What is it then?"

"One of the rooms I found earlier was filled with cherry PIES. When I entered it, your legs slipped down to my waist and I ended up face planting four of them."

Acknowledging what he had caused, Luffy started to apologize in between each laughter that would slip out of his mouth.

"Oh yeeeah, Koala bakes a lot. Wait... My feet did this to you then!?" He giggled, feeling tears prickling out from the corner of his eyes.

"No shit. Thanks a lot, monkey boy." Luffy's head started spinning endlessly when his body was carelessly tossed onto a bed.

"Oiiiii Boro!"

"Zoro." The older corrected Luffy with a visible annoyance growing stronger in the tone of his voice.

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow at his drunk buddy when he started to slap an arm on the bed, inviting him over to lie down with him.

"Thanks, but I'd rather let you sleep for now." He politely declined, leaving the rubber boy to feel frustrated.

"You could leave your shoes onnnn!!"

"I took my shoes off before I even entered the house. Remember? We didn't want to get the floor dirty." Though his answer was honest, the younger didn't quite believe in Zoro's response.

"Just climb up, it's not a mountain!" Defeated at last, the Swordsman was convinced by Luffy who was showing off his happiness by leaving enough room in the bed for him to fit in.

The minute the older boy rested his back against the bed, Luffy attached himself to him, snuggling the teen in ways he wasn't fond of.

"Hey hey, enough with the mushy stuff. Don't get too comfortable with me, gummy worm." But in spite of his attempt to push the younger away, Zoro was becoming more of an attraction oppose to a repellant for the boy.

Luffy's head was struggling to remain placed over Zoro's chest while his hands were growing curious and sliding over to the man's buttoned shirt.

"Four... Five... Six..."

"Great, you know your numbers. Now, what exactly are you counting for, hmm?"

"Your buttons. I'm counting how many I wanna remove." Zoro could feel his face burning up, instantly after hearing these words from the younger male.

"Jeez. Just go to sleep, will ya'?" He groaned, turning over to face the opposite direction of where the younger was.

His plan to avoid Luffy was ruined when his friend took matters into his own hands and climbed on top of the older male, leaving him frozen.

"What if I don't wanna sleep? Huuuuh?" He smiled widely at the older who frowned in return, unable to even offer Luffy a passing glance without turning away from him.

His masculine hands gripped onto either end of the boy's bony, slender waistline, lighting a spark of hope on his face.

Yet what Luffy had on his mind wasn't exactly what Zoro planned on doing, hence why the boy ended up growing disappointed when the older male gently pushed his body off of him.

"You need to sleep this off, okay? I'll be waiting for you in the living room when you wake up, so don't worry about me leaving." The Swordsman stated, standing up.

Before Zoro could even take the first step out of Luffy's bedroom, the drunken boy had wrapped his arms around his waist, limiting his ability to move around freely.

"Don't do this, come on now. Can't you be more responsible, Luffy?" When taking a second look at the younger, Zoro noticed how different he appeared.

His brunette strands of hair had covered most of his face, leaving only his red tinted lips and cheeks exposed to Zoro's viewing.

As their conversation was put on hold for awhile, the sound of Luffy's breathing was the only thing that could be heard by both he and the Swordsman.

Zoro could tell Luffy was keeping something from him, and Luffy wasn't doing very well with his composure either.

To not endorse the deafening silence, Zoro was the first to speak, earning Luffy's attention.

"Okay, I think it's time we address the elephant in the room." He decided with confidence.

"What elephant? I don't own any pets!" Just then, his confidence scale slowly began to drop, along with the faith he had in such an empty-headed friend of his.

"Why do you even bother going to our school every day if you still remain so incredibly stupid..." He sighed, making Luffy grow defensive.

"Ohhh, what do you even know? You're a bigger dummy than I am, looooser!! Ow..." Luffy's right eye twitched and stayed shut for a moment when he started to experience an odd pain coming from within his body.

"This is the elephant I'm telling you about." Zoro declared, pointing at the younger.

"Offending me in my own house?! Once a bully, always a bully, I guess." Luffy replied with an oddly higher pitch in his unsteady tone of voice.

"I wasn't talking about you." The Swordsman gritted his teeth, watching Luffy as he stood up with desperation.

"Say whatever you wanna say, it's fine!" The boy announced, pushing on the other man's back.

"You were right, Zoro. All I need is sleep after all." Surprisingly, the pitch of Luffy's voice managed to change for a third time.

Now, it was set to a low and serious tone that made him sound bothered by the entire world, when in reality... Something else was bothering him, and altering his ego.

"Just like you said: I'll get some sleep, you'll be in the living room, and we'll meet again after I wake up. Yada yada yada.

Enjoy your stay here, help yourself to the fridge, tv, anything! Mi casa, su cas...a-" Luffy looked over to his shoulder to find that Zoro's arm had blocked the entrance to his room.

Oppose to the things he had on his mind before, Zoro ended up turning the tables on Luffy by stating that he would stay.

"I-in my room? Nah. This room's tiny! Very tiny, see? You'd just feel trapped here, so GO." He spoke, showing the older boy less hospitality than before.

"Earlier you were counting the amount of buttons you wanted to undo on my shirt, right?" The younger shamefully nodded.

"Why lie? I still do." He gulped as Zoro approached him with a sinful gaze in his eyes.

Immediately, the boy could feel his heartbeat racing while accidentally falling on top of his bed as a consequence of his own clumsiness.

"W-wait.." The Swordsman traced a hand on top of a thick layer of fabric, sliding it down to the waistband that was connected to Luffy's briefs from within his tight jeans.

"I'm glad you fought your urge up until now, but I think I should take a few buttons off of you first... Captain."

"What did you call me?"

~~~