Tattletales | 5 💋

"M'whrrrd Dathe dwo??"

"Mhe ent to the hackery, but bhe boould he ack foon!!"

Sabo and Dragon looked at each other, wondering how Luffy and Garp could understand what they were saying through a full mouth.

As Luffy focused hard on his plate full of colorful edible delicacies, he felt his sugar levels starting to spike as his eyes dilated upon eating so fast.

"FIPUOFNM-!"

In seconds, Sabo found himself smacking the young boy's back so hard, he ended up shooting an entire drumstick onto Garp's face, nearly leaving his grandfather blind on his left eye.

"EAT SLOWER, LUFFY!"

"CAAAAAN'T SEE, MY FREAKING EYE!!! LUFFY, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Garp shouted through a set of teary eyes.

"My youngest has children's stickers flying everywhere, the middle child is going through a midlife crisis, and my old man lost half of his vision. Seems like a normal day in this household."

Dragon stated, chugging down a bottle of liquor to keep himself composed in the midst of so much chaos.

"Guess who's back? ~ ♪ Back again? ~ ♪ Ace is back........ And confused. Uh, did I miss out on something while I was gone?"

A dark haired man with a muscular structure asked, carrying a bag full of groceries in his hands.

"YO! ACE!"

"SHADDAP, GET BACK HERE! Help me catch him, Ace!"

"SAVE ME, NII-CHAN."

"Nii-chan my ASS! Our brother won't save you once he knows-"

Sabo's eyes widened for a moment as everyone froze at the dinner table.

"Know what?" Ace asked, directing everyone's attention onto Sabo.

In seconds, not a single sound could be heard from the loudest house within the neighborhood Luffy and his family resided within.

Everyone had gone deadly quiet.

Even Pokey was left speechless.

"Luffy in trouble now, Pokey-Pokey Poke!"

The shy fire plant gulped, feeling the tension building up in between everyone.

"What does Ace have to know, Sabo? Because I think I wanna know now, too..."

Luffy could feel his soul slowly levitating out of his body, attempting to escape the foreseeable Hell he would soon be faced with.

"Once he knows that-"

"Pokey-Poke!"

A tiny voice echoed behind the golden haired male. His waves shifted from side to side as he found Pokey hopping around in his pot, heading towards him.

"He told me-"

"Pokey-Pokey!"

"Told me that-"

"Pokey-Pokey-Pokey-Poke-"

"YOU DEVIL!!!.... FRUIT." Ace raised an eyebrow at the younger male, giving him a confused look.

"My devil fruit?" The older man questioned.

"Y.... Yes. The Flame-Flame fruit... Luffy wanted to know why I have it now instead of you!"

The noble boy spoke with little to no hesitation, trying not to raise any suspicions among anyone, especially not his father.

"HUH???"

"Are you serious, Luffy??" Garp and Ace questioned.

"I forget things easily!! NISHISHI!! So, can ya tell me, again?" The younger responded, going along with Sabo's plan.