Class Fight | 12 🤛

The sound of thunder came crashing down from the sky, commencing a 1-1 rematch from the previous fighters who still had an itch to battle with each other.

"BOUNCE MAN!" Unleashing a new technique Luffy had kept hidden within him for a long time, his body went through a drastic change, modifying him into a completely different person.

"Daishinkan!" And though Zoro didn't undergo any physical changes, his sword definitely did when he revealed its true powerful potential to Luffy.

Together, the teenagers with otherworldly abilities caused the entire left side of the school building to collapse during their intense brawl, resulting in debris floating around everywhere.

Aside from the materialistic damage they were responsible for, there were also a few students that had gotten injured because of them as well.

~20 minutes later~

"First Zoro and now Kid bails on us as well? Why do we even hangout with them anymore?" A suited boy rolled his eyes, lighting a cigarette beside his friends.

"You're one to talk. You disappeared all day today, running after every female in this school... Including the teachers. Gross.." Law replied with a disgusted look on his face.

"Your ''Penguin'' pal was on the same page with me and even got us invited to a party. How could we say no to an offer like that? Don't blame it all on me. We came back early, didn't we?" The handsome looking boy responded to the older teenager.

"Maybe, but you missed out. Shit got crazy after Zoro killed Luffy right in front of us."

"Not so loud!!" Law scolded Killer, gulping in silence.

"That grass head... KILLED LUFFY!?" The younger man screeched, putting his friends and himself on the spotlight for everyone to judge and fear.

"Luffy?"

"Did he say Luffy was killed?"

"Should we report this!? I'm freaking out!" Students whispered to one another, walking away from Law who was approaching the girl who suggested to report the situation in the first place.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't say a thing. Unless..." The girl's mouth was covered by Law who pulled a scalpel to her neck with a crooked grin that sent chills down her spine.

Her legs started to tremble in his presence, intimidated by the Surgeon of Death.

Out of nowhere, the scalpel disappeared from his grip with one swift kick from a pair of black boots.

"A real man should never hit a lady. Mademoiselle, forgive my friend." The seemingly quiet friend that belonged to Law's squad had apologized to the orange haired girl who took this chance and ran away from the Supernovas.

"Shithead... This is why you got kicked out of our group twice already." Before Law could grab the blonde boy in a chokehold, he heard someone calling out to his friend from the corridors.

"HEY! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INSULTED SHANKS EARLIER, WEREN'T YOU!?" In a nearby distance, the gang could see nothing but a set of disheveled clothing hanging over a boy's shoulders, along with a green haired man who was limping beside him.

The semi-permanent sour expression that lingered on Law's face turned into a dark chuckle after realizing who was walking towards him.

"IT'S YOU! Hey Law, this snotty snitch was the one who delayed me from getting to you in the first place. He went crying to Shanks after I threw a book at him." The blue eyed man admitted.

"SO YOU DID THROW THE BOOK AFTER ALL, YOU COWARD!" Unable to dodge Luffy's fist, the boy took a serious tumble and hit his head against a steel, water fountain.

Law crossed his arms, looking over at Zoro.

"He just hit one of us. Why are you still next to him instead of siding with our group, Zoro-ya! Don't tell me you made him join you." He interrogated the Swordsman, threatening to destroy his heart if he found out Zoro had betrayed him.

"You know I've never gotten along with that curly browed pervert. Truth be told, I don't understand why he's still in our group in the first place." Having said that, Law was left with a lot to think about thanks to Zoro's answer.

"The same way you're in it: Skills. Or what? Did you think you would still be part of our gang if you were completely hollow headed?"

"WHICH HE IS." Sanji spoke in the distance, having his head bandaged by the school nurse he was drooling over.

Luffy suddenly started coughing, holding his ribcage as he struggled to breathe for a moment.

This urged Law to smirk, crossing his arms at the him.

"So, who won?" He teased, hearing a loud door slamming shut behind them down the hall.

Seconds later, his question was answered... But not by Luffy, let alone Zoro. They had their lips sealed.

"Take a wild guess." Looking around for the voice that had answered Law, the boys ended up finding a man crawling on the floor, dragging his body across the clean ground.

"AWW, COME ON. I JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR." The janitor complained, dropping his mop on the floor out of anger.

"Kid, what happened to you? Did a shark eat you?" Law asked, targeting the man who was now looking up at Zoro and Luffy.

"They won... I'm retiring as a villain. S-sign me up for the Marines." Kid bitterly confessed, being sent to the nursery where he met up with Sanji along the way.

"Know what? I'm retiring too. I rather work on my own than to handle any of you." Being the last to leave, Law walked away from Zoro and Luffy, leaving them on their own.

~~~