Bro-Zoned | 1 🍻

(Requested by yourmomshonkers ❤)

[💌 D e l i v e r i n g R e q u e s t . . .]

It was a stormy afternoon over the vast seas where many different Pirate ships set sail across every day, in search of the infamous 'One Piece' the King of Pirates had left behind many years ago.

While some Captains were out and about, gazing at such a dangerous storm from their deck, only one could be heard celebrating from miles and miles away.

Even on such a gloomy, colorless day, to Monkey D. Luffy, there was no such thing.

Especially not since it was a very important day for one of his crewmates...

"Everybody, I wanted to say a few words tonight, on behalf of my first born."

He paused for a moment, patting against his chest to belch before continuing his heartwarming speech.

Opening up his mouth for a second time, the young man wrapped his arm around a green haired male, chugging down his third bottle of beer.

"Zoro, my buddy- Heck! My bestie- Heck! My Swordsmate!!"

He sobbed, clinging over Zoro's fancy vest to keep himself from slipping down, all the while, nearly cutting off the older man's air supply.

"Swordsmate. That's a new one to add to my list of "Things Luffy's Called Me" when he's drunk off his ass." Zoro chuckled.

"Happy Birthday, Pal! CHEEEEERS!!!" Everyone raised their cups, smiling at Zoro and Luffy as the Swordsman simply thanked his Captain.

Seconds later, the boy proceeded to pat against Zoro's back continuously, unaware of the brutal strength he was using, slumping down to the floor, once again.

"Was he talking this time or imploding? He kept on hiccuping throughout the entire speech."

Nami asked the person nearest to her: Sanji.

"Ah, what can I say? That's Luffy for ya', Nami-San." The heart-eyed blondie spoke, oozing over the orange haired girl who was pushing against his face with her palm.

"Luffy-San is going for another drink, yohoho!!" Brook mentioned, pointing at a short, Straw Hat boy who had grabbed onto a glass bottle.

"Luffy!! Hey wait, that's cooking oil, not wine!"

Snapping out of his trance, the lovestruck Cook rushed over to take the bottle away from his Captain until Zoro appeared behind him.

"Yup. That's Luffy, alright." Zoro rolled his sunken eyes, lazily walking back to his place while dragging his drunk Captain by his leg.

"HAAAAPPY- BUUUUUUURP..ITH DAY! BROMEO!"

And that was the last thing the Captain let out until the alcohol took a toll on his bladder and made him crawl to the bathroom, laughing uncontrollably.

"NISHISHISHI!" The sound of something shattering emitted down the Sunny's long hallways, followed by Luffy's laughter.

"I'll go make sure he didn't drown himself in the toilet." The tall Swordsman stood up, swinging a large bottle of booze over his shoulder before taking his leave.

"Getting bro-zoned on my Birthday by this guy. Well, Isn't that something to remember..."

🎈🎈🎈