Noisy Neighbor | 8 🎸

Having settled the different opinions they all had, the lewd, lascivious studs finally agreed on what positions they would be in to commence their perverse intimate session with the feverish, submissive brunette.

Luffy could barely keep his tongue in his mouth as it hung out from the corner of his lips when Law held onto either end of the young man's long legs, stretching them behind his waist.

"Do you think this wide enough?" The bassist asked Zoro who was the only one standing on his knees over the bed, staring down at the other two males.

"I'm about to find out," the Swordsman grinned, running one hand across Luffy's thigh and aiming his length towards his entrance with the other.

Listening to what the red-blooded men were discussing, Luffy grew curious and anxious about what they would end up doing with his neurotic body that was crawling with goosebumps.

"A...ah..." The boy's midsection tightened when Law began to penetrate him.

His own reaction embarrassed him, especially when having someone else looking at him, unlike when he has sex with his boyfriend alone.

Having Zoro witness how flushed and defenseless the boy had gotten was distracting for the younger and caused his breathing to slow down.

Seeing how red his face was made it obvious to the other that Luffy was becoming shy, yet he could sense a hint of fear lying beneath those starry eyes of his.

"Don't be shy," the man caressed his face when Law wasn't looking, making it more difficult for the younger to calm down due to the abnormal palpitations he was feeling in his heart.

"He's right, Mugiwara-ya. Try to relax yourself or I won't be able to enter you. Okay?" His boyfriend spoke, holding onto Luffy's right hand.

"G-got it!" The younger replied with confidence, intertwining his hand with Law as his jaw hung open after the man fully entered him with little to no struggle.

"Good..." The bassist breathed out, allowing Luffy to relax.... Or so he thought he would.

Turning his attention back down to Zoro, Luffy could see Law leaning further back against the bed as the Swordsman placed a hand on his bottom, spreading his cheeks furthermore.

Realizing what the man was about to do had activated Luffy's fight-or-flight response, leaving him even more tense than before.

"W-wait, that's impossible!" He warned the green haired man, feeling his stomach clench.

"We've done this many times before, don't worry. It'll work." Law reassured to bring around the idea to Luffy that things would go according to their plan.

But this 'idea' of theirs wasn't exactly convincing for the younger male and didn't persuade him in any way no matter how he looked at it.

"B-but not with someone else, Torao.. I don't think I'll handle two of them inside." Luffy confessed with a slight amount of shame.

"You're both huge!" He clenched his jaw, feeling Zoro pull his hips towards him, encouraging him to relax his lower body.

"Speak for yourself, you have the stretchiest ass I've ever felt." The Swordsman admitted, earning a kick in the chest from Luffy who felt his skin flaring up with embarrassment, once again.

"I'm t-telling you, you're NOT gonna fit!" He insisted, holding onto the idea that their plan would fail if they kept going any further.

"We'll fit." His boyfriend would remind him, not helping with the situation Luffy found himself in.

"No you won't! Rubber has its limits t-too! You won't fit! You won't fit! You... You..." The brunette looked beneath him.

"We fit."

By the time Luffy was done raging, he breathed out a sigh of relief, upon realizing that Zoro had successfully penetrated him as well.

"Y-you.. Idiots... B-better not move yet." He paused in between each sentence his lips would blurt out.

As he tilted his head back, he started to get annoyed when hearing Zoro's inaudible voice from far away.

This irked him enough to pull his body upwards, bringing the Swordsman down with his brusque strength that was indelicate and unapologetic in terms of handling sensitive things.

"Huh??" The man questioned him, raising an eyebrow at Luffy who was stood impossibly close to his lips.

"Too far... I needed you closer. Got a problem with that?"

Luffy grinned, fueling the pleasure he was beginning to feel once overcoming the pain he had experienced at first.

Taking a gamble at the hints he assumed Luffy was giving him, Zoro believed this behavior of his meant that the younger was developing feelings for him.

In response, he shook his head at the brunette, letting him know he approved his actions.

"Hh..aah..." Afterwards, Luffy went back to normal, paying attention to what his insides were going through when having two guys inside of him for the first time.

The space left within him was so tight, Zoro and Law could barely move for a vast amount of time until Luffy was mentally prepared to take both of them on.

Despite of how distracting both Luffy and Law were being, Zoro's head appeared to be in the clouds with no signs of coming back down to earth anytime soon.

And clouding his mind were the same thoughts he had of Luffy that had gotten bigger over time.

All he could focus on were the last words that the boy whispered to him with unmasked desperation and lust that left him longing for more.

"Who knew that behind such a baby-faced expression lie so much sin. I can't help but get attached to his ways... I just hope you don't leave me with regrets afterwards, Luffy."

~~~