Class Fight | 13 🤛

Shortly afterwards, the Swordsman looked over at Luffy who cracked a smile at him, unable to hold back on laughing.

Joining him in his laughter, Zoro held his stomach and wrapped his arm around Luffy's shoulder.

"D-DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES?" Luffy asked, cackling loudly on their way out of the school building that had been destroyed halfway because of his fight with Zoro.

"Kid looked like a roasted cockroach, crawling on his legs."

"HA! This was one of the best days I've ever had in this place. I beat up two of my bullies, befriended one of them, and mentally broke the other one!" Luffy celebrated, jolting when feeling Zoro's arms being snaked around his waist.

"Let's head back to your place. If you're down for inviting me to it, that is." The Swordsman smirked.

"Sabo and Koala won't be home today. They went out on a mission with my dad. So, I might be alone all week, actually... Unless I have a hot roomie to crash with." Luffy's answer was unexpected for the older male.

"Just crash? If I'm staying at your place, we're doing more than just crashing, 'roomie'. So, other than me, who's your 'daddy'. Do I know him?" Zoro teased, making the younger boy's face turn red.

"You might." Luffy turned over to the older boy who was taking a gulp of water and parted his lips to give him an honest answer.

"His name is Dragon. Monkey D. Dragon, to be exact!" In an instant, Zoro started chocking on his beverage, coughing continuously.

"HIM? He's your father?" Luffy shook his head at him in confirmation to his question.

"I have a badass father-in-law then."

"Yeah, just wait 'til you meet my grandad." The boy rolled his eyes just by mentioning his grandfather.

"I bet he can't be worse than a revolutionary man."

"If you exclude the fact that he's a Marine Admiral, then... Yeah, maybe not." Unlike the last time that the man choked, this time, he sprayed water all over himself while feeling his soul leave his body for a moment.

"Oh! We're here already? My walk back home felt shorter than usual today." Luffy smiled, taking his keys out to unlock his front door.

After entering the house with Zoro, the younger locked the door behind him and tossed himself on the couch, inviting the other to sit with him.

"So, what's your family like, Zoro?" The boy questioned.

"Aside from my brother being an asshole, he's a kick boxer. My father used to be a samurai warrior, but now he trains kids to learn karate." He paused, to clear his throat.

"As for my mother, she's probably the most sane person in my family who takes care of her sick mother from time to time."

Having revealed part of his private life to Luffy, Zoro felt insecure for awhile, unsure if he should have said so much to the younger.

But given that Luffy gave him insight on his personal life first, the older boy had no real regrets about what he had told him.

Contrary; It was relieving for him to finally have someone to sit down and relax with.

The life he had as a Supernova was ideal for Zoro, but after awhile, he grew tired of being known as a bad guy who hung out with a crew of people who barely even understood him.

"I've been in that group for two years, and yet a stranger I basically met today... Knows me better than they ever will." He related to the younger.

Luffy offered the older a drink, walking over to the kitchen with a smile that could be seen from the back of his head.

"I have beer, booze, rat, tequila- RAT?" Being caught off guard by the large rat that appeared in the cabinets his brother usually keeps the liquor bottles within, Luffy jumped.

"What, are you afraid?"

"Afraid? LET'S COOK IT!" Zoro started to gag, volunteering to kill the rat, but not eat it.

After the rodent was taken care of, Luffy stated he only joked about eating it and decided to safely dispose of it to avoid getting contaminated by its germs.

"Some booze would be nice, actually."

"YOSH!"

Scooping up a pair of bottles in his arms, Luffy handed one over to Zoro and placed the rest down on the table, before grabbing one for himself.

~~~

Two bottles later, and the younger was already too drunk to even see his own two feet.

"I'm floatiiiiiing ~ Zeeeeroooo..." He rolled around the floor, mispronouncing Zoro's name for what appeared to be the fifth time.

"First I was Zuro, now I'm Zero? What's next, hmm?" He joked, clinking his bottle against Luffy's.

"Shhh, quit mocking me." The boy huffed, downing another sip of alcohol while his face began to flush.

"You sure are a lightweight, aren't you?"

"I weigh 141 pounds, for your information!" He responded, slamming his bottle against the table before bringing it back up to his lips.

"I gotta go potty, be back soooooon." The straw hat boy stood up, making his way to the bathroom while leaving Zoro confused.

"Did he just say ''potty''? Who uses that at his age!?" He face palmed himself, leaving a red mark glued to his forehead.

Not even ten seconds after Luffy was gone, the Swordsman heard him scream.

"HOOOOOLY SHIT!!! ZEBRA!!! ZEBRA, COME 'ERE!" He shouted from the restroom, panicking frantically.

"I'm a zebra now, huh?" Zoro held his bottle of sake while walking to the bathroom. The door was wide open, allowing him to have easy access to it.

"What is it, can't piss or something?" He joked, finding Luffy half naked with a back scrubber on his left hand.

"D-don't make noise." The drunk boy whispered loudly.

"Huh?"

"T-t-there's a snake, Zoro. I'm trying to get it!" He said with a shaky voice.

The scenery Zoro was confronted with was hilarious, despite how unorganized the bathroom appeared.

"Where? I don't see a single snake around here." He stated, making Luffy freak out.

"It's right h-here. Just grab something to put it inside of after I kill it, ding dong head!" Luffy shouted, slurring his speech halfway.

"I wouldn't hit that if I were you." Zoro bit down on his lip, trying his hardest not to laugh and break character in front of Luffy.

"Why not?! It's a SNAKE."

"The future of your manhood is really at stake right now."

Luffy started sniffing around with his eyes sealed shut.

"Where's the steak? I want some after killing this snake!"

"Luffy, the snake is your dick. Look closely." The older man instructed, encouraging Luffy to tilt his head downwards.

"Weeeeee, Luffy getting dizzaaaay...." Before the boy knew it, he had collapsed on the bathroom floor, with no memory of what happened prior to getting drunk.

"For such a shy kid in school, Luffy's actually pretty amazing... When he isn't trying to eat rats or snakes, that is." Zoro giggled, carrying the boy in his arms.

"I wonder where his bedroom is."

~~~