5.

A month later

In peaceful weather, the whole group were sitting having a normal chit chat with lots of laughter when suddenly Aarina asked,

Are we still going to be friends after college.....I mean the way we are like that. Ain't we all going to get busy in our world. Everyday long talk change to once a month and then only on birthday! She looked at everyone who was somewhere in deep thoughts.

Don't spoil our mood right now AK! Abhi finals mai Ek months hai. Darshan said breaking the silence to which everyone agreed to him and they all continue their conversation to change the mood.

But somewhere Aarina was still lost in her thoughts. Thoughts of separation, the thought that she will miss these days. But more than this something was disturbing her.

The change in Darshan's behaviour, her best friend! She doesn't know why but she is noticing it for so long still, she's quiet as she knows her best won't hide anything from her so she might be waiting for the right time.

The whole surrounding was full of laughter but she was sad and busy with her thoughts. A tap on her shoulder brought her out of her thoughts.

Chalen? Darshan asked. She simply nod and get up from her seat and followed everyone. On the way back everyone return home one by one and last left Darshan, Aarina, and Siddharth.

As soon as they reached her house she bid them a bye to which Darshan responded with a hug. The warm hug that was only needed right now. The hug that was nothing less than a painkiller to her, the hug that was enough to stress her down.

Don't worry itni jaldi tera picha nahi chodunga! He assured her. Promise?  She asked. He nodded. Guys it's late Chaleen! Siddharth spoke. They broke the hug bid bye and they both left from there.

******