8.

H

er mom followed him as he went back into his room. Abhi tak ready nahi hue college nahi hai? She asked changing the topic.

Aaj maan nahi hai maa! He looks elsewhere. Kisi ne Kuch bola? She asked and he nod in no. Sid ne kuch kaha? She asked again and he again nod in no.

Aarina me kuch bola? She asked again. Nahi maa, apko pata hai wo aisa kuch nahi karti or main uske baato pe gussa nahi hota hoon! He finally speak.

I know par hua kya hai.....kuch batao toh sahi. She asked again. Kuch nahi maa. He said. She nod and left from there. She went to her room and called Aarina.

Namaste aunty. A cheerful voice came. khus Raho beta........Aarina kal darshan ki kisi se laddai hui thi kya? She asked.

Nahi toh kal toh wo hamare sath tha.....kyu kuch hua hai kya aunty? Aarina asked wearing her watch. Nahi kuch hua toh nahi hai bass he is thoda sa sad since morning. She told her.

Koi baat nahi aunty ap tension mat loo main dekhti hoon use. Aarina said to which she nodded with a small smile and they hung the call.

Aarina was almost ready for college so she quickly had the breakfast and left. She reaches Darshan's house within 15 minutes. She rang the bell and his mom opens the door and lets her in.

Kaha hai? Aarina asked to which aunty gestured to his room. She nod and went to his room. She found him staring at an album in his hand.

*****