40.

Aarina was busy in the preparation of Aayushi and Akshat mehendi function while her friends Siddharth and Darshan who were there to help her were just chilling. Where is the flower basket? Aarina shouted at the workers all tensed and worried. She looked here and there and her graze stopped at Darshan and Siddharth she marched towards them angrily and smack their head.

 Yeh flowers tumhare khelne k liye rakhe hai? She asked looking at them who were busy plucking the petals of flowers. Rakha tha toh hume laga khelne k liye hai ! Darshan replied throwing some petals at her. Tum logo k khelne k liye nahi rakha tha. Or tum dono yah meri help karne aye ho yah maje karne.

 She snatches the basket and went from there and they both burst into laughter seeing her angry. After a few minutes, Siddharth went inside and darshan went to her and drag her to the table already arranged. Relax yeh tumhari saadi nahi hai jo tum itna stress le rahi hoo. He said handing her a glass of water.

 Relax seriously abhi 2 ghante mai function suru hone wala hai and you are saying relax. She said getting up to leave and suddenly Aayushi and Siddharth came. Acha hua di aap aa gayi ise le jao apne sath or is ready kar do hum yaha sab dekh lenge. Darshan said to Aayushi. Ise main kabse bula rahi hoon par meri baat hi nahi sunti yeh. Aayushi said smacking her head. 

Le jao ise. Darshan said and Aayushi hold her hands. Di please abhi nahi abhi sab kuch baki hai in dono ko yeh kam mat do yeh paka kuch na kuch gadbad karenge. Aaria said freeing herself from Aayushi's grip. Hum sab kar lenge ache se don't worry. Siddharth assured and without any further discussion Aaysuhi drag her inside. 

Darshan and Siddharth get busy with the decorations and Aarina was stuck between her sister and the makeup artist. After a lot of tantrums, Aarina was ready and was about to leave when Aayushi stops her. Subha se kya kya khaya hai apne? Aayushi asked. Coffee....let me go di! Aarina said pushing her aside. Mummy...dekho isne subha se kuch nahi kaha hai or abhi bhi nakhre kar rahi hai. Aayushi screamed. DI pagal ho mummy ko kyu bula rahe hoo mai kha leti hoon yaar. Aarina sighed and sat to eat.