28.

Raval sit quietly! frustratedly Aarina said who was dressing his hands. Nahi phale bataoo am i hot? He asked crossing his hand over his chest.

NO....ab chup chap baithoo. Aarina replied applying the antiseptic to his wounds. How rude! He stomped his feet and she rolled her eyes. Drink or fight karne se koi hot nahi ban jata. Aarina murmured.

Toh kaise hot bante hai tumhi kuch tips de do! He winked. Shut up, Raval! Arina said tieing the bandage tightly. Ahh! Relax girl I was kidding. He winced.

Good! She said and keep the first aid box aside and went into the washroom to wash her hands. Want any help? Darshan asked. NO! She Replied and went inside.

Unfortunately, she open the wrong tap and the shower was on. Darshan knew this is going to happen and started laughing. Raval! She screamed.

See this is what happens when you refuse my offer. He continues laughing. She was fuming in anger. Free ki advice de raha hoon don't come out until I say! Darshan said but Aarina didn't listen to him and came out.

She losses her balance due to water and falls on the floor. What is you problem yaar kabhi toh baat maan liya karoo! He said forwarding his hand for help. No need thank you! She refused.

Soch lo! He laughed. Tumhe toh mai......She tried to stand but falls again. Bacho jaise harkate mat karoo......Get up! He forwards his hands again and she refused again.

Miss. Khanna why so arrogant? He bend down to her level and asked. Because you are gone now! She said and stand up trying to balance. Achaa! He pinched up her nose and start running.

I have told you millions of times not to do this. She starts running behind him. they were running all over his room. She throws a pillow at him but it hit the wall not him.

Kitna ganda nishana hai yaar tumhara! He mocked her. mai tumhe chodungi nahi Raval! She said running behind him. Phale pakad k toh dikhao. He giggled. Her foot get tangled with the pillow lying on the floor and she was about to fall but a strong pair of hands hold her tightly.

Aaj sirif girne ka irada hai! He asked looking at her. Oye hoyee! Someone commented. They looked at the source of the voice and it was Siddharth and Diksha, Darshan quickly left Aarina without any warning and she falls to the ground again.

Raval! She shouted and he start laughing along with Diksha whereas Siddharth came to help her. Tum dono bacho k tarah kyu lad rahe hoo? Siddharth asked Aarina.

Yeh toh bachi hi hai! darshan said. Tum jaise bade ho! she replied. Tum dono ki ladai khatam ho jaye toh bahar aajana we are planing for a movie night. Diksha said and left along with Siddharth. And they both start laughing.

*****