13.

7 years later.....

Life has completely changed for all of them. These 7 years teach them a lot. By now Diksha was a very famous fashion designer,

Siddharth has been a beginner in music Aarina is a very well known doctor and........Darshan

...well he is a drunkard. His day starts with a bottle of alcohol, fights (not forgetting that he was don in college) and ends with alcohol.

Yes, this was Darshan Raval and his everyday routine in the last 7 years.

Back to chapter........

Arounf 1 at midnight Siddharth was sitting in the studio quietly trying to make something when the doorbell rang.

He sigh knowing who it was and went to open the door, as usual, his best friend was there with BOTTLES of alcohol in his hand.

His look was horrible, blood oozing from his forehead, sollewn eyes messy hair and a damn weak look, but it wasn't something new to Siddharth he was used to it now.

Aaj peyenge bhi ek sath or jeyenge bhi ek sath! Darshan said to Siddharth and darg him to the terrace.

Siddharth is knowing very well he is drunk he didn't say anything because it's all in vain. They sat down quietly on the terrace and Darshan was drinking continuously.

For how long you are gonna be like this? Siddhartha asked with a death glare that was never going to work on Darshan at all.

Till I am alive! Darshan responded. For what are you doing all this huh? Is this what life is all about? Siddharth yelled, he can't control it anymore seeing his best friend dieing day by day was so much for him.

For whatever I did in past. Whatever happened was just because of me I was the one to be punished and that is what I am doing? He replied coldly.

Like this look at yourself.......and who the hell told you it was your fault huh? Siddharth asked trying not to shout.

It was my fault? He replied gulping the leftover drink in the bottle. It wasn't at all! Siddharth screamed. Darshan just quietly open the second bottle. Cheers! He said to Siddharth.

The anger inside Siddhartha was now at its peak he take all the bottles for him and throw them on the ground one by one which was all the outcome of his anger.

But there Darshan was quietly sitting and was having a cold expression as if nothing happens around him.

It wasn't your fault mark my damn words! Siddharth yelled and left from the terrace. Then why she left huh? Darshan shouted. Siddharth didn't answer and went downstairs.

After some time Darsha finally went down to find Siddharth but he was nowhere to be seen. He searched for him in the whole house but there was no trace of him.

The last place left was their home studio. For 7 years he had never entered the studio after that day, he had maintained a very good distance from music. He hates himself he hates everything around him. He hates his music.

After a lot of thought, he finally decided to enter inside. Everything was the same as it was 7 years back, the look, the instruments, the memories, everything.

Just the people weren't:)

He look at the guitar stand and the memories were flooded inside him. The way they enjoyed playing the guitar and singing songs.

The happiness when Aarina asked him to sing for her. Every memory was just a knife to his heart. He just wiped the tear welled up in his eyes. He took the guitar in his hand and sat on the sofa comfortably.

His mind stops him from playing it but his heart screamed to play and this time his mind loses the battle and finally heart wins.

He played, and although it didn't sound good he continue playing and finally after a few failed attempts he played it. Even though it has been ages since he left music but his fingers didn't.

Zikr tumhara karta nahi hoon
Chahe ab mehfil mein
Fikr kari naa tu ajj vi aae zinda
Toote hue iss dil mein

Iss duniya ki iss bheed me
Kahi kho naa jaau main
Darr lagta hai kisi aur ka
Kahi ho naa jaau main

Tu khush hai chahe bahaaron mein
Tu naa tha mere sitaaron mein

Use dekhe huye bhi yaaro
Ek arsa ho gaya
Mera yeh ishq tha do tarfa
Ab ek tarfa ho gaya

He didn't realise when he started humming along with the tune. Tears were also in no mood to stop. He put the guitar aside and rest his head back on the sofa. As he was tired and drunk it didn't take time to doze off.

*****