30.

After a few days...................

Aarina was trying to call Darshan again and again but he was not picking up the calls, she called Siddharth. He quickly picks up her call.

sid where is Darshan.....he is not picking up my calls.

Umm.....Aarinan can yo came here?

ok.....but everything alright? He is fine na?

Ha ha don't worry he's fine please came quickly.

After hanging up the call she went to their place and rang the bell. Siddharth opens it in no time. Where is he? She asked looking inside. He is not here, come with me. Siddharth replied and Take her to his car. They get into the car and he starts driving to an unknown location. 

Aarina want to ask him many questions but knowing the seriousness she was quiet. It was all dark and she was barely able to see anything when he stop the car the only thing that she can see was a club. She understand what was going on. Siddharth get out of the car and waited for her to come out but she didn't.

Aarina please just last time! he pleaded. She sighed and went out they entered the club and the first thing that hit her was a strong smell of Alcohol and smocking. She started coughing and feeling uneasy but continued following Siddharth. After a certain distance, they saw Darshan. He was badly drunk till now. They move towards him.

 Darshan saw Siddharth but didn't see Aarina Hey sid come join me! Darshan said to Siddharth. and then his eyes fells on Aarina. Oh Aarina u are here too. Join us. He said looking at the bartender. Darshan let's go home. Siddharth grabbed his hands. 

No yaar abhi toh aya hoon. Darshan cried. Siddharth looked at Aarina for help she went near him and keep on glaring at him with her hand crossed against her chest. Fine chaloo. Darshan stands up scared and hug her.

 They help him to get into the car and Siddharth starts driving home back. The whole drive was silent only Darshan talking to himself.  After reaching home Darshan went straight into his room. While Siddharth and Aarina keep on talking. 

What the hell Sid I told you to keep him away from all these. Aarina yelled.  I know and even I try to stop him. But he wasn't ready he tried his best but today he was feeling uneasy since morning. And he ends up there. He's addicted to alcohol and it's not easy for him. Siddharth explained. 

But what I mean why he has become like this. Aarina asked. When you left he was so depressed he was sorry for his behavior. But after a few months, aunty left us too......according to him there was nothing left in his life he has lost two most caring people in his life he used to lock himself in a room for days, he didn't even eat anything nor talk to anyone.  Uncle was so worried for him so he allowed him to come to Mumbai, he think Darshan will change after coming here but the situation become worse. Siddharth concluded.

Aarina please help him to get out of this. You are only one jiski baat wo sunta hai. Please. Siddharth begged looking at her with hopeful eyes.