41.

Aarina was chatting with Akshat when Aayushi called her and forced her to for mehendi too. She sat down flipping the pages for a simple design. After a few minutes, she was joined by Darshan and Siddharth.

Thoda sa apne muh pe laga le kam se kam muh kuch time k liye toh band rahega din bhar bak bak bak karti rehti hai. Darshan said laughing. Tere pe na laga doon! Aarina rolled her eyes. once they were done Everyone was called to dance. After dance.

wo dekh kya ha! Darshan said pointing towards something in the sky. She look up where he was pointing and in meantime, Darshan pulled her hair and ran from there. she tries to catch him but she failed.

 After sometimes she went to Siddharth. Kaha hai? She asked angrily. He pointed towards the food counter. She runs from there and found him under the table. Baharo niklo. She ordered, no response. Raval bahar aoo! She shouted. Nahi tum marogi. He replied. 

Aise chupne se bhi nahi bachoge bahar niklo. She yelled and he came out like an obedient kid. So......sorry AK. He said looking down. Sorry haan! She holds his ears and twists them.AK...Ak sorry. He winced in pain. After some moments she leaves his ear and he hugged her. Sorry.....but you were looking so cute. He said and broke the hug. I hate you a lot Raval. She left there annoyed and Siddharth and DArshan burst into laughter.