34.

At evening......

Aarina was all done with her work she grabs her things and left for Rohit's cabin. This time she knocks and after his permission, she enters. He thinks she is there again to scold him for running her so he didn't look at her. 

I am sorry......actually, I was so angry and I shouted. I am sorry. She said. Aryee come on it's okay even I should be the one to say sorry. He said and they laughed. I am actually getting late byee....and I am sorry once again. She said existing the cabin. Wait I am also leaving let's go together. He came behind her. 

Umm....actually my friend is picking me up so...She said apologetically. No problem we can go together to the parking area. He offered and she agreed. After reaching the parking area she saw Darshan leaning back in his car busy on his phone. She went towards him and Rohit follows her. She introduces Rohit to him. 

Darshan stares at him for a few seconds before looking at her. Madam, you are 3 mins late. Darshan said. Look who is saying I know you are on time Raval but that doesn't mean you'll mock me. She said and turned towards Rohit. Thank you for listening to all my crap and sorry once again. She hugged him and they left for their respective place.