15.

Aarina was all done with her work of the day and finally, she was leaving for home after almost 3 days. Busy schedules of doctors yk:)

She was about to left the hospital when a nurse came running calling her name. Hearing her name she turns back to look at the nurse.

Aarina there is a patient..plz give him a visit before you left. He has lots of injuries. The nurse pleaded. Aarina sighed but nodded as it was her first duty.

Placing her handbag back in the cabin she moved toward the room that the nurse told her about. She opened the door and found a guy laying on the bed and at a distance, a man was standing talking to someone, the figure seems familiar to her but his back was facing him she was not sure.

Keeping all these thoughts aside she moves toward the patient and for a minute she was having millions of emotions together.

She look back at the man whose back was facing her soon the call ended and that man looked at her both of their eyes were filled with tears of joy.

Sid! Her voice seems to be stuck in her throat. He didn't respond and just move forward to embarrass her with a tight hug. That hug seems to last for eternity but soon it was broken by a trembling voice.

They look at the source of the voice and it was none another than DARSHAN RAVAL. What the heck you have done to yourself! Aarina screamed at him. No reply came.

Ab tu hi ise sambhal mai toh thak chuka hoon ise ab. Siddharth said and left from there. What is all this Raval? She asked narrowing her eyebrows.

Raval.......I heard it after years! He said closing his eyes. Stop all the drama and tell me what happened? She demanded. He didn't reply. Oh sorry......who am I that you'll bother to tell? She said in a taunting way and get the first aid kit.

Again there was complete silence in which Aarina was quitely doing his bandaid. Who made you a doctor.....you are crying seeing injuries....like seriously! Darshan laughed.

I am not crying seeing injuries but seeing the person who got injuries. She responded wiping her tears. Again no one dared to say anything. She did her work professionally and was about to leave when finally he decided to break the ice of silence.

Sorry, yaar! He speaks. For? She asked writing something. Whatever happens 7 years back. He responded. But I am not angry. She replied not looking at him. Then prove that! A hug may work. He asserted.

No way.....trust me you smell so bad like alcohol........wait a second you drink? She asked angrily. Just sometimes. He replied scratching the back of his neck. Sometimes? Siddharth entered the room. Darshan is gone now.

*****