39.

After reaching home Darshan hugged her so tightly no even letting her breathe as his life depends on it, but she push him away with all her will. Sid drop me home I fell suffocation near him. She sternly replied.

 AK listen to me na please! He blocked her way. Mr. please move aside. She pushed him aside. Ak! He cried and stop her grabbing her wrist. She greeted her teeth to control her anger and turned back. He didn't say anything and dragged her to the studio. he made her sit and grab the headphones and give her. He ordered her to wear it and increase the volume.

 After a few minutes, he paused and looked at her. How's it? He asked fearfully. She didn't reply and hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. Ok, wait a minute I have one more thing. He went out of the studio and came back with a box. he opened the box and it has some alcohol bottles and some packets of cigarettes. 

Aaj k baad se no smoking no dink Promise! He said and take her outside and throw the box in the dustbin. A smile that wasn't leaving Aarina face was all that he wanted. Aab to baat kar sakte hain Madam? He asked and she laughed. And we are successful! Siddharth and Diksha hooted. And they both laughed.

LATER THE SAME EVE...

Nahi guys we are not going to watch anything horror, please. Aarina cried looking at them. Please Aarina. They said in unison. I am scared of ghosts. She replied back. Please Aarina or pata nahi ab kab hum aise ek sath hagout karenge yeh Diksha chali jayegi U.S.A or yeh Darshan iska gana release hojayega uske baad yeh bade log ho jayenge phir hum logo ko kon hi puchega! Siddharth cried too. Please Ak. Darshan whispered and after some seconds she nodded.

They were watching the film while Aarina doze off in between. Siddharth and Diksha look at her and then at each other. Darshan chal prank karte hai! Diksha whispered. Nahi koi prank nahi hoga. He whispered sternly. Please. Both Siddharth and Diksha begged. Guys, it's better you continue your movie...I am up. Aarina said opening her eyes. Siddharth and Diksha's faces fade up while Darshan laughed.