29.

Everyone was busy watching the film when Aarina noticed Darshan massaging his head again and again. All good? She inquired. Hmm, just a normal headache! He replied massaging his head again.

Come sit here! She indicates near her. He did as she said and sat near her on the floor. She starts massaging his head and after some time he starts annoying her again.

Don't want the massage? she asked getting annoyed. He nod in no and stop playing with her hair and sat quietly for some time but again start making tangles of her hair.

RAVAL! she gave a death glare. Sorry! He whispered and again sat straight pretending to be busy in the movie. She smiled seeing him behave like a cute child.

After a few minutes, he again starts playing with her hair. Annoyed by this Aarina smack his head and push him aside. She makes an angry face and concentrated on the movie ignoring him.

NEXT MORNING.......

Aarina woke up by some clicking sound of the camera. Due to extensive light, she close her eyes and tried to open them again.

After some seconds of struggling with light, she opens her eyes and looked around her. Siddharth was having a poker face which shows how hard he was trying to control his laughter, and Diksha and Darshan both were laughing miserably looking at her.

What happened? She asked Siddharth. He showed her his phone camera and she found disgusting art on her face. How the hell did this? She asked shocked and irritated at the same time.

Siddharth didn't say anything. Aarina understand it is one and only DARSHAN RAVAL. She looked at him and before she could say anything Darshan defended himself. They all were with me!

She looked around her to find something and luckily she got some lipstick. She take it and with an evil smile, she went towards Darshan. He ran to save himself but Siddharth and Diksha teamed up with her.

This is cheating guys you were on my team. Darshan whined looking at them. We are in the team of entertainment. Both said in unison.

Aarina did the same on Darshan's face as he did on her face and now both were looking like a clown. Both Siddharth and Diksha start laughing that was their biggest mistake.

Now Darshan and Aarina teamed up and Diksha and Siddharth were gone. All sat on the couch laughing like mess looking at each other faces.

*****