25.

After lunch, everybody Sat down and continued talking. BTW Aarina you don't have any boyfriend? Priya asked. NO......Abhi toh I am fully focused on my future so abhi time nahi hai. She replied.

Workaholic. Darshan murmured. why are you irritating me since I am here? shall I go? Asked Aarina irritated by Darshan's teasings.

Yeah, sure gate is there. Darshan replied. Btw try to make lunch tastier next time. Is Baar bhukh lagi thi isliye kha liya? Improve your cooking skills, dude. He added making her annoyed more.

Aarina rolled her eyes while Siddharth and Diksha laughed seeing them fighting. And the talk goes on. Darshan was feeling uneasy but didn't tell anyone as they well start worrying over it.

Time passes and he starts feeling more uncomfortable his stomach starts paining and he was feeling hot. He took the A.C remote and decreases the temperature.

Are you ok? Aarina asked. Hmm. He lied. Even though he decreased the temperature he was sweating so badly. He didn't pay much attention to it thinking it was normal but with passing time the uneasiness was increasing so much.

He went into the washroom and throw up. After washing his face twice and thrice he came back but uneasiness was still there and even it was becoming worse and worse.

He didn't have any idea what was happening suddenly he start coughing and continued sweating. Everyone came into his room to check what happened.

*****