6.

On the way back to their house Darshan stop in front of a cafe. Itni raat ko tujhe coffee peene hai? Siddharth asked.

Nah mujhe kuch important kam hai tu ja main thodi der baad jaunga. Darshan responded looking at his watch.

Koi and I'll wait for waise bhi I am free today. Siddharth replied casually. Siddharth tu ja mujhe thoda jada time lagyega! Darshan said forcing Siddharth to go.

Aree it's ok I'll wait. Siddharth replied. Aree yaar ja na I'm not a kid jo ghum jo jayunga I'll come...tu ja! Darshan again forces him to go. finally, Siddharth agreed and left from there.

Darshan waits for a few more minutes before a girl came and hug him, in return, he hugged her back. Then they went inside the cafe and take the corner seat.

AFTER 10 TO 15 MINUTES.............

Are you kidding me! Darshan whisper yelled. See Darshan this will help both of us.....you know how important it is for us PLEASE do this for me. The girl pleaded.

I know it is important but this way is not right! Darshan tries to make her understand. This is the only way Darshan! She whisper yelled.

No, it is not Inu.....please try to understand. Darshan again tries to convince her. Are you scared!! Please don't say you are! She said dramatically.

No, I am not! He replied in a stern voice. Then prove it. She said. After a pause, he said Ok fine.

There was a big smile on her face and she hugged him, he hugged her back but with a heavy heart. If you do this it will be a huge YES! She said breaking the hug.

Although he agreed to do that he was not ready........he know the consequence, he know it will cost him a lot, he know how his family gonna react, how Aarina gonna react but still he agreed.

He was confused. He doesn't know what he's going to do is right or wrong. All these thoughts keep roaming in his head that don't even let him sleep the whole night.

*****