7.

The next day arrives much quicker. Darshan was up already. He just busies himself with nothing to avoid all the thoughts that were haunting him the whole night.

All the negative thoughts were still there. Whenever he closed his eyes he just sees three faces.....His mom, His dad and Aarina.

He don't know whether he was going to do it right or not, and he can't talk to anyone about it not even with his best friend and that feeling was killing him more.

He was again so lost in thoughts that he didn't realise when his mom came into his room.

Kya baat hai aj itni subha subha uth gaye! Aaj suraj kidhar se nikla hai. His mom teased and laugh but he was still having a blank expression.

Kya hua Darshan? koi problem hai? She asked. He nodded no and look elsewhere not having enough courage to face her mom.

What happened Darshan? She asked making him look at her.

He just nod in no and went to the washroom just to hide the tears he had till now, but from her mom! huh, it is impossible.

She saw that she had never seen him this sad before she knows something was killing him from inside.

She shrugged off these thoughts for a while and went to prepare his favourite khichdi. He came out of the washroom and went to the living area just to find his phone when his mother call him for breakfast.

Darshan aa Jao tumhari favourite khichdi banayi hai! He just grab his phone and went inside not paying any attention to his favourite KHICHDI. and that was worried because Raval saying no to khichdi..........

*****