Chapter 26- LOV(E)

—————

"Are you feeling better?" Izuku asked, as he and Himiko stood outside the League of Villain's hideout door, with heavy eyes and many yawns.

"I'm fine," Himiko mumbled, resting against her younger brother's shoulder. "Are you okay, Izu-kun?"

"I wish I was," he muttered back. "Out of all the places we'd end up back at, I didn't expect it to be here."

'Without even knowing what happened to our friends.'

Himiko squeezed his arm reassuringly. "But we get to see the League again," she said. "I'm excited for that! Are you?"

Izuku was sure she hadn't forgetten about his blatant hatred for being trapped in that alcohol-smelling bar with his father silently monitoring their every movement, but he went along and answered her question anyway.

"I do want to see the League again," Izuku said. "It's just... there's just some other people I don't want to see."

"Hm," Himiko hummed, All for One definitely both in their minds. "Hey, do you think we'll see Dabi?"

"Probably," Izuku said. "What're you gonna do if we do see him?"

Himiko smiled. "Kill him."

Strangely enough, Izuku started laughing lightly. Then he said, "Yeah, me too..." There was a beat. "Do you think that there's a chance everyone would actually go along with the plan?"

Himiko shrugged. "I dunno. But I'll keep going with you 'til the end! ...Because you're doing this for Inko, aren't you?"

His mother's name surprised Izuku, and he grasped Himiko's hand tighter. "...I'm not sure. I think I am, but I'm also doing it for me. For us both, you know? But if nobody else in the League wants to do it... then I guess that's okay too. They just... have to find another hideout immediately."

Himiko snickered. "That's gonna be fun. Now c'mon, let's go in! The more we linger, the faster the heroes are gonna catch up to us!"

Izuku smiled. Then he kicked the door to the LOV's hideout open, took one step inside, and was met with a knife flying towards his face.

"INTRUDER!" he heard someone scream, probably Twice. Izuku caught the knife, and then the same voice said, "Oh, it's just you bro. Wait, IZUKU?!"

"Izu?! Himiko?!"

"What're you doing here?"

"Oh my."

"How'd you escape from jail?!" 

"What the hell."

"We're back!" Himiko exclaimed, leaping into the arms of the first person she could see, which happened to be Twice.

"My sweet Toga!" he cried, giving her a bone-crushing hug. "How dare you leave me for so long!"

"Insane!" Spinner said. "Impossible!"

"This is definitely not what I thought I'd see today," Magne said. "but I'd say this calls for a celebration."

They all piled up into one big hug around Himiko.

As for Izuku, he stayed near the entrance, giving a small wave to each member. At the leader of the LOV, he said, "Hey, Tomura."

The man grumbled something incomprehensible, and it seemed like he wanted to punch Izuku in the face. Well, after putting his friends in danger, getting him and Himiko arrested, and ruining their class trip, Izuku wanted to do the same.

But there was something about seeing Tomura and the League being in good spirits that gave Izuku relief. He hadn't seen them in over a month. And yet, it made him sad that the happiest he'd ever been was in U.A, away from all of them. He also needed to say sorry for how he'd treated them all before.