Chapter 31- Operation Go Go (Squeez)

—————

The sheer force at which the door had been blown open, which blew blankets, wine glasses, and even the TV flying across the entire bar, made Izuku think that the exchange with Neito didn't go so well.

Like jeez, were they trying to kill the LOV or something? If Izuku didn't jump behind the couch at the last second, he would've been obliterated by the large TV!

In fact, he was sure that he saw some of his comrades fly across the room, while a couple of other jumped behind the bar countertop. Good thing they cleared the counter of any glassware beforehand.

Izuku could see the large figure of All Might once the shockwave died, peeking his head over the couch.

Izuku snapped up, stomping his foot on the ground. He was about to ask why the hell All Might found the need to do that, but was suddenly interrupted by the literal roof of their hideout being blown off.

Dust and splinters rained from the sky, and Izuku wasn't sure whether it was him or Tomura yelling at the heroes for blowing up their hideout.

"Christ!" Spinner wheezed from the counter. "What an overkill!"

Above, standing on the broken walls, Izuku could barely make out the silhouettes of heroes surrounding them on all sides. From their stance, he could see that they were clearly on edge, ready to strike.

There were so many of them. Izuku hoped Dabi escaped safely.

When All Might stepped forward, Izuku focused back to the matter at hand, immediately feeling very pissed that they literally tore their roof off! If they were turning themselves in, then yeah, they wouldn't need it anymore, but what a waste of a building!

All Might's voice was booming, made even louder in the dusty night. "Midoriya and Toga, and the rest of the League of Villains! We are here now because we've heard word of an dangerous villain."

Wiping the dust from his face so fast his wrist could've broken, Izuku exclaimed, "Yeah, he's dangerous, but what compelled you to explode our roof?!"

All Might coughed. "We went for the extra-extra surprise. You know, super evil villain and all."

"Now that's perfectly reasonable," Magne snorted. "We're gonna spend an entire three years with these heroes?!"

"Most of these heroes." said an echoing, particularly recognizable voice. Aizawa flung down from the broken wall, landing with a thud. Clouds of splinters and debris rained down with him.

Izuku instantly lowered once he felt those dark eyes on him, tensing defensively, as if he were expecting Aizawa's scarf to reach out and grip him again.

Aizawa noticed his guard flaring up, and his eyes scrunched together, almost like he was frustrated.

At that point, Izuku saw the League members cautiously rise from the corners of the room, most of them gravitating behind him.

"Eraserhead," Izuku heard Tomura hiss. His older brother strode haughtily to front, back hunching slightly, fingering scratching his neck.

Izuku remembered when Inko had gently tried coaxing Tomura out of the habit when they were younger. Would she be sad when she saw how red his neck was now?

"Tomura, don't do anything irrational," Izuku said, holding his arm out. Gently, he lowered Tomura's hand away from his neck, revealing the scrapes of red.

Izuku grimaced. He'd never remembered it ever being so damaged when they were younger.

Tomura payed more attention on the comment Izuku had made; he was sneering. "Hypocrite. And what makes you think I'm going to do anything irrational? They blew up our roof!"