Four-Family Ties

The next morning Erica's alarm went off displaying that it was time for her to get up but she didn't want too especially now that Tanner was dead and Andrew was out there somewhere ready to go after her. But she needed to get up for her baby's sake so she did and went to get ready for the day before heading downstairs. 

<Erica's Outfit>

When she arrived she could hear her aunt cussing at the TV

"Scum Ball, Scum bucket," Jenna says 

"Good morning and who are you talking too," Eric's says walking into the room and heading to her aunt. 

"Him," Jenna says pointing to the Tv as Erica raises her eyebrow in confusion.

"The news guy," Erica asks 

"Also known as Logan "Scum" Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from mystic falls?" Jenna says as Erica shakes her head No before realizing and going into shock.

"No way you and him," Erica says "He's cute not going to lie. If I compare him too my ex"

"Oh for sure he's better looking then Andrew," Jenna says as Elena brings in boxes into the kitchen from the attic. 

"What are you two doing with that" Jenna asks 

"got it from the safe deposit box," Erica says

"Mom told Mrs.Lockwood she would loan it to the founders council for their heritage display," Elena says as Jenna touches a ring.

"is that Grandma Beth's wedding ring," she asks as Jeremy walks in. 

"Originally it was Great great grandma Mary's wedding ring" Erica says as Jeremy picks an item up. 

"How much do you think this stuff is worth like on eBay" Jeremy asks as Elena takes it back 

" your not going to find out" she replies

"that stuff is moms and dad's you can't give it away" Jeremy says pissed. 

"We're not giving it away it's called a loan and Jeremy" Erica says as the doorbell rings and Elena goes to open it to see Stefan. They head upstairs and when Stefan leaves 30 minutes later the doorbell rings to reveal it to be Tyler. 

"I'm here for my mom supposed to pick up a box" he says as Erica hands it to him.

"It's right here but please be careful," she says