Seventeen - Under Control

The next morning, Erica got up and got ready for school. She sighed and looked in the mirror at her baby bump. 

<Erica's Outfit>

Erica grabbed her stuff before heading downstairs where she saw Damon cooking when he turned and saw Erica, he chuckled when he saw the words 'Legit Pregnant' on her shirt

"Here's your breakfast Pregnant Mama," he says making her laugh as she sat down and ate. 

Her Food 

"Thanks Damon," she says as she starts to eat

"Ready for school," he says as she nods 

"Can't be the scared girl forever," she says as she fiddles with the ring that Damon gave her.

"You'll be fine and if any of them start being asses call me and I'll come pick you up," Damon says as Erica nods. 

When she finishes eating Damon takes her to school. When she's at her locker putting her stuff away, she hears Elena talking to Matt that their uncle John was here. That worried her because he didn't know Erica was pregnant and if he knew that she was hanging with Damon who's a vampire who knows what he could do. 

Erica sighs and heads to class where Alaric is who looks to her and mouths you and I need to talk. Erica looks at him confused but worried that if he needed to talk with Elena too so she mouthed with Elena. Lucky for her, he shook her head No which made Erica happy as the bell rang and people started filing in, including Elena. 

Erica ignored Elena as Elena tried to talk to her but Erica didn't budge and she wouldn't. At the end of class, Elena left leaving Erica with Alaric. 

Alaric sighed as Erica looked to him pulling her in for a hug.

"How are you," he asks "how's the little one"