Thirty Four - Crying Wolf & Dinner Party

Everyone but Jenna, Alaric, and John decided to have a sleep over at the Salvatore / Gilbert house. While the girls were in one room, the guys were in the other.  

Erica woke up the next morning to see Caroline, Katherine and Bonnie sleeping near her. Caroline's phone starts ringing and she gets up and answers as Bonnie and Katherine look to Erica and smile.

"How do you feel," Katherine asks

"Sore but I'll be okay" Erica says 

"That's good" Bonnie says as Erica groans and falls back into the bed.

"I don't want to get up but we have a lot to do today" she says as Katherine nods 

"Yup and you, Derek and Damon need to talk to Elijah about your werewolf side along with Klaus," Katherine says as Erica groans

"Why? He doesn't need to know" Erica says 

"Erica he's helping us with Klaus. You should tell him" Bonnie says 

"We'll see" Erica says as she gets up to get ready.

 She wore the same outfit as before the trio left for the grill. Off course Katherine couldn't come because Elena would around. 

Erica and Bonnie were in shock when Tyler started to talk to Caroline about the moonstone which was safe for now.  

Erica, Bonnie and Caroline then headed to her old house where Jenna, John and Alaric were explaining that Tyler was asking Caroline about the moonstone so they needed to be careful on anything that could go wrong and to keep an eye on Jeremy but keep a far eye on Elena and Stefan so that they didn't know what was going on. 

Jenna, Alaric and John agreed before Bonnie and Caroline went to her home and Erica went to her own home only after putting Angelina into the house, Erica's bracelet that she had gotten from Bree started to glow which ment Andrew was around and then stop so did that mean Andrew was around or no. 

Erica gulped scared as she quickly headed into the house only to have her eyes widen when she gets stabbed in the back. She couldn't see who it was but whoever it was pulled the knife out, and pushed her into the house before running off leaving Erica going unconscious and Angelina crying out for her mother. 

A little while later Derek, Damon, Katherine, Mason, Bonnie and Caroline to come the house to see her lying in a pool of blood. They all gasp as they run to her only for them to go in shock when Erica's wounds start to heal but she wakes up screaming as her legs crack. 

Erica was shifting again into a wolf. 

"Erica no no no" Bonnie asks as she sees Erica shifting. 

"Get me out of here and into the woods, now please" Erica says in pain.

Derek picks her up as they all run into the woods where Erica along with Derek and Mason end up shifting into their wolves. Everyone except for Caroline, Derek and Mason were shocked seeing Erica in a wolf form with not yellow eyes but pitch black eyes. 

<Erica's Wolf>

She stares and growls at the group before running into the woods with Mason and Derek

The others all follow her as they watch her along with Derek and Mason sitting near Grayson and Miranda's grave in her wolf form just as Jenna, Alaric and John arrive. They were surprised and in shock seeing Erica in a wolf form beside Derek and Mason

"Erica," Jenna says causing Erica to turn to her. 

Erica looks to her aunt sadly before getting behind a tree and turning back into a human. 

When she does she faints which causes Katherine to speed over and catch her before she hits her head. She covers her up in a jacket and zooms back to their house where they others all arrive waiting for when Erica wakes up. 

After some time Erica does wake up to see everyone with her. 

"Wha what Happened" Erica says everyone looks to her happy she was awake.

Jenna and John sit beside her as Alaric passes Angelina to Erica who takes the young baby into her hands.

"You turned Erica but why" Jenna says 

"She was injured deeply while having the chain on" Katherine says as she looks to Derek "the chain that you gave her isn't any normal chain you must have realized that by now"

Derek nods as Mason looks to Erica then Derek. 

"The chain is usually given down from werewolf male to werewolf female. All the power in the chain is passed to the female so that she stays protected since they are strong but to give them that boost," Mason says "however Erica isn't a human and the power in it is too strong for what she is so the chain protects Erica but has side affects"

" What side affects" John asks worried for his daughter. 

"Turning into a wolf, healing faster, the zaps that are given, and when Erica gets hurt..." Katherine says and pauses

" What about when she gets hurt" Damon asks 

"When she does it depends on the wound." Katherine says she looks to " Caroline do you remember what happened when Erica had gotten shot with the wooden bullet.

"Her eyes glowed only" Caroline says 

"and now that she was stabbed she turned completely" Mason says as everyone but Katherine is shocked hearing this. 

" Find Andrew and kill him because she's going to have to go through this pain every day if he keeps coming after her" Katherine says as everyone looks to her and nods.

The last thing Erica heard before falling asleep was that they needed to tell Elijah. When she wakes up later she sees her aunt playing with Angelina.

"Aunt Jenna," Erica says as Jenna looks to Erica.

"Hey you, I told Liz what happened she'll figure out who did this" Jenna says looking to her now awake niece. 

"I hope" Erica says 

"I have to go show Elijah around the Fell property with Alaric so we'll explain to him what's going on and how he can help us okay," Jenna says as Erica nods 

"Tell him everything," Erica says as Jenna nods before heading out leaving Angelina in her crib and Erica falling back asleep unaware that Jenna and Alaric had just leaned which Original Erica and Derek were and will always be tied too.

 They didn't expect to get the answer that they had gotten from Elijah but at least it was something. 

Erica Clarissa Gilbert and Derek Romano Lockwood were the reincarnations of 2 lovers of the Original Vampire by the name off Kol Mikaelson.