Thirty Two - The Descent

The next morning Erica woke up to see Derek holding two cups of coffee. Erica was confused at first before she turned to see Katherine asleep beside her. Erica smiled at first but dropped it after she remembered what she heard Katherine call her last night.

Petite Sorellina.....little sister. 

Why? 

Why did Katherine call her little sister?

Erica heard Derek coming and putting the coffee cups on the table beside her bed before making Erica face him.

"What's wrong," he whispers hoping to not wake Katherine up.

"Nothing don't worry about it," Erica says which makes Derek hesitate at first but then he nods not pushing it right away.

Derek took a cup of coffee from the table and gave it to Erica.

"Drink it'll help with what happened last night" he says as Erica nods and takes it before drinking as Damon, Trevor, Rose, and Mason came in which made Katherine get up.

Katherine and Mason looked to each other and smiled as Katherine zoomed over to him and they hugged each other. 

"Thank god your okay," Mason says 

"I'm happy you are too," Katherine says before letting go and looking to Erica who now had baby Angelina in her arms "but we need to talk about what happened last night."

Damon, Mason, Trevor, and Rose nod. After hearing about what happened to Erica they were very worried in how Erica had turned last night?

"Why don't you two get dressed and changed and we'll discuss downstairs," Damon says as he picks Angelina up. 

Erica and Katherine nod as they get ready after everyone leaves. When they're done getting ready they head downstairs where breakfast was being made.

<Erica & Katherine's Outfits (Katherine Left Side, Erica Right Side)>

After breakfast, last night is discussed and questions start being asked

"How is it even possible," Damon asks sitting down in a chair. "I've never heard that a human could turn into a werewolf because of a chain." 

"I don't think I am human," Erica says as Damon looks to her "I've showed things and skills that no regular human can do and everyone I've meet including for Elijah has said that when they were with me they felt power but not just the power in the chain, the bracelet or Magnus's ring but from my self as well."