Fourteen - Fool Me Once

Erica opens her eyes. Her head was handing and she felt a sticky substance on her hand. She looked around to see Elena asleep too. She quickly went to her sister and woke her up.

"Lena wake up," she whispers as Elena groans and looks to her sister

"What what happened," she asks only for Erica to shush her and point to the bed that was on the side of the room where a man was sleeping.

The twins tried to leave the small room but couldn't because the man had gotten up. Erica gulps as the man smirks at the twins before lightly touching Erica's face. Erica flinched just a girl walked though the door, Anna. 

"Who are you and what do you want" Elena asks 

"No your Anna that Jeremy talks about and you want us to help open the tomb don't you" Erica says in pain as Anna becomes surprised that Erica knew so she simply got them pushed into the bathroom before locking the door. 

Erica and Elena look around to see  Bonnie unconscious in the bathtub.

"Bonnie," Both girls screamed out as they go to her to wake her up which they successfully do.

"My head," Bonnie groans as she wakes up and looks around "What's going on why are we here"

"it must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell-book" Erica says to Elena and Bonnie.

Elena nods in agreement as Bonnie looks to the girls confused

"Spell-book," she asks  

"Damon said it would be used to open the tomb" Elena says 

"Why didn't I know about any of this" Bonnie says 

Before Erica can answer Elena replies

"We wanted to keep you out of it"

"But why am I here," Bonnie asks confused

"They need a witch to break the spell" Erica says quietly shocking Bonnie as suddenly the door opens and the male vampire pulls them out where they see Anna.

"Well well you you really are a Katherine doppelgänger Elena and Erica I can see the features that Katherine has that you do too" Anna says smirking 

" Your Anna, Jeremy mentioned you since your "practically dating"" Elena says 

"Should I be impressed or are you stupid Elena," Anna said as Elena's eyes widen in shock "Erica all ready talked about me and you didn't hear huh"

Erica gulps just as Stefan and Damon open the door causing the vampire to scream and burn to the light.

"Guys get out" he says as they all ran out of the room.

Elena, Bonnie and Stefan went one way while Damon and Erica went the other.

Later that night Bonnie's grams, Elena, Stefan, Damon, Anna, and Bonnie were at the tomb. Erica couldn't deal with what had happened so she stayed at home. She was scared that if she went something could happen to her baby. 

Later that night she got a phone call from Elena that Katherine wasn't in the tomb and that Bonnie's gram had died. Erica felt horrible for Bonnie but she also felt horrible for Damon. She tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. When Erica was in her room she felt a breeze in her room where she saw that it was Damon crying. Erica didn't say anything but hug him as he hugged her back

"Damon I'm so sorry I thought she would be there with all of them" Erica says

"it's not your fault Eri you didn't know." Damon says 

"Hey listen to me," she says as she puts her forehead on his "I'm always here for her Damon you know that. You'll find someone who actually cares about you"

" Will I though, the reason I was here in mystic falls is gone I have nothing" Damon says as Erica shakes her head no

"We have a brother sister relationship Damon. Your never alone. I know you can't trust Stefan and probably Elena but you can trust me you know that. I may have hated you at the beginning but not anymore." Erica says as Damon looks to her sadly 

"You don't hate me after everything" Damon asks 

"No Damon I don't I care about you a lot and I will never leave you alone." Erica says "you have me and my baby needs uncle Damon when he or she comes into this world."

Damon chuckled and smiled before kissing her forehead. He layed with her in bed and watched her fall asleep before heading out for the night. All though he didn't have Katherine he had Erica and the baby and he would do everything to keep them safe. 

Who knows maybe he will find happiness with someone in the future just like Erica said and maybe he'll be able to have the life that he always wanted when the time comes.